Game Thread | Montreal Vs. Carolina | 04/22/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It appears to be official, Carolina has no goalie, we do. :)

i wonder who's their backup goalie....

:king: :hlogo: :king:

man they rocked tonight. Thats what I like to see.

Awesome, awesome game by everyone on the team.

I feared the most after the opening goal but our Habs came back really well in the game and ended up owning those Canes.

What is really good is that the scoring and points were all over. Many players picked up their play and got points. Having that kind of offense is a killer against teams.

Let's hope Gerber plays just as badly for the rest of the series.

what were the lines tonight???? thank you

Big win! Very nice to prove to everyone, even ourselves, that we can beat these guys and now ALL the pressure is on the Canes for game 2. What a game by Huet of course, but also Tomas Plekanec was great, especially on the first Kovalev goal. A 1 on 4 rush and he manages to maintain control of it until Kovy joined him.

:ghg: :ghg: :ghg:

Souray is still a worry for me.....seems to be a step or 2 behind. He got burned on the 1st goal, and on a few other occasions players blew right past him, without getting touched. Either that or his wife moved back in .................................. :rolleyes:

what were the lines tonight???? thank you

Ryder - Koivu - Higgins

Kovalev - Ribiero - Bulis

Zednik - Plekanec - Perezhogin

Murray - Bonk - Sundstrom

Souray is still a worry for me.....seems to be a step or 2 behind. He got burned on the 1st goal, and on a few other occasions players blew right past him, without getting touched. Either that or his wife moved back in .................................. :rolleyes:

You can't really blame him on the first goal, the ref collided with him and he ended up flat-footed. AND he made an awesome play on Adams during that shorthanded break.

You can't really blame him on the first goal, the ref collided with him and he ended up flat-footed. AND he made an awesome play on Adams during that shorthanded break.

But he also put the puck right on his stick.......................... :wacko:

hey guys! just dropping by to say a biiiiig HELLO to all habsworld supporters~ and a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig GO HABS GO :D

i LUVED the game!!! i LUVED the way all the players played~

i said that habs is going to win in 4 games (of course, a bit daring haha) but HEY! EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!! :P

let's keep on believing in the veterans, the rookies, and the coaching staff!!! NEVER GIVE UP!!! U HEAR ME????

:)

But he also put the puck right on his stick.......................... :wacko:

COME ON!!!!!

just take it easy!!! pretend that huet was very nervous and he made a mistake!!! the team made a few mistakes in the first period as well, and the coaching staff made some adjustments and we played almost perfectly!!!

why always looking for the negatives things~~~ hate u guys for that!!! :angry:

COME ON!!!!!

just take it easy!!! pretend that huet was very nervous and he made a mistake!!! the team made a few mistakes in the first period as well, and the coaching staff made some adjustments and we played almost perfectly!!!

why always looking for the negatives things~~~ hate u guys for that!!! :angry:

I think he was referring to Sourray

OK, I give EVERYONE had a game to remember, their best game EVER.

Sorry, but I call them the way I see them, I just hope Souray can "regroup" and get the lead out! And I'll leave it at that, and will not mention it again........... :)

Honestly, could any of us have imagined winning the opener 6-1 -- in Carolina for god's sake.

A thing of beauty !!!!!

I'm as amazed as you are... insanely overjoyed, but amazed nonetheless!

If monday is another win and habs go to montreal... good things might come ^_^