Game Thread | Montreal Vs. Carolina | 04/22/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SWEET GRAVY SWEET GRAVY SWEET GRAVY SWEET GRAVY SWEET GRAVY SWEET GRAVY SWEET GRAVY SWEET GRAVY SWEET GRAVY SWEET GRAVY SWEET GRAVY SWEET GRAVY SWEET GRAVY SWEET GRAVY SWEET GRAVY SWEET GRAVY SWEET GRAVY SWEET GRAVY SWEET GRAVY SWEET GRAVY SWEET GRAVY SWEET GRAVY SWEET GRAVY SWEET GRAVY SWEET GRAVY SWEET GRAVY SWEET GRAVY SWEET GRAVY SWEET GRAVY SWEET GRAVY SWEET GRAVY SWEET GRAVY SWEET GRAVY SWEET GRAVY SWEET GRAVY SWEET GRAVY SWEET GRAVY SWEET GRAVY SWEET GRAVY SWEET GRAVY SWEET GRAVY SWEET GRAVY SWEET GRAVY SWEET GRAVY SWEET GRAVY SWEET GRAVY SWEET GRAVY SWEET GRAVY SWEET GRAVY :hlogo:

ooops

it's by higgins

:king: :hlogo: :king:

4 goals on only 12 shots... wow. Too bad Cullen got that one in the first... id love to have seen Huet get a shutout in his first playoff game... that would have sent a message to any doubters!!!

4 goals on 12 shots by the canadiens - this is a ridiculous gift.

don't take it for granted that this is the way the series is going to go, guys.

rejoice in it now but this won't happen three more times - not a chance.

:king: :hlogo: :king:

4 goals on 12 shots? The Habs need to start throwing the puck at the net.

We need more than a three goal lead, at the very least to send a message.

Sorry, what more do you want? Seriously.. Habs up 4-1 going into the third. Lighten up and enjoy the show.

GO HABS GO! :hlogo:

Huet Bonk and Sunny are all playing out of thier minds!

Bonk looks simply amazing.

Also Plekanec is playing great.

The fact that Bonk is pretty much leading the Canadiens in forwards is saying alot.

Looks like Begin's hard work finally rubbed off on old Bonk!

This game's a gift to us.. Gerber never really got into da game, rather he's hesitant on a lot of the goals.. good news 4 us.. n as long as he keeps playing dat way.. HABS will SWEEP!!

Sorry, what more do you want? Seriously.. Habs up 4-1 going into the third. Lighten up and enjoy the show.

GO HABS GO! :hlogo:

Don't get me wrong, I am enjoying the show.

I also want the Cane's so mentally frustrated by getting blown out tonight that they play way tight in game 2, end up losing and getting on the plane headed to Montreal down 2 games and mentally defeated.

Don't get me wrong, I am enjoying the show.

I also want the Cane's so mentally frustrated by getting blown out tonight that they play way tight in game 2, end up losing and getting on the plane headed to Montreal down 2 games and mentally defeated.

I like your thinking :lol:

GO HABS GO!!!! :hlogo:

Yah lets not take this period off boys. This team is strong enough up front that they can still win this game if we fall asleep.

Let play good safe smart hockey, grab another goal or two and get ready to play again on Monday.