Done. Yea Like Dinner. Sigh.

geolink

Im sorry but I have completely lost faith.

Montreal will not make it to the next round like this. The Nhl does not want Buffalo and Montreal to progress.

I mean Justin Williams Is getting away with murder. Brindamour is a dog and plays well but he is one of the biggest Pu***es in the Nhl, yelling at every whishtle.

I mean cmon. All year long all ive seen were penalties and penalties beeing called for far less situations.

Personally I dont think i have yet encountered a series with so many missed calls and that sickens me when they are one sided. I mean do they not see The stick in between huets legs on that goal?Agreed they already disallowed a goal before that for interference. But do it again. This is the playoffs and RULES ARE RULES> Why do we even have 4 guys wearing black and white in the rink?

If this does not stop players can lose their carreers. And thats not funny.

Also I have some issues with the sticks. I mean How much money did they lose today? Ill tell you. about a grand worth of composite sticks AND A FREAKING HOCKEY GAME. I say give souray a wooden stick and make him shoot with it like 3000 times and it still wont break untill sunday.

I do not believe in luck. that does not exist. but factors that decide an outcome of any sport do exist.

Poor officiating. Poor Ethics. Poor equipment. etc.

Also I do not want to say it But this last game Our Habbies were all terrible with the exception of plex and zednik. And when a team plays poorly they lose no matter what the officials do.

This is my drunken rant and if you think im bs-ing let me know.

Lesson.

No such thing as luck

Composite sticks=more problems

Blind Officials

poor team ethics and poor play.

Edited by geolink

Faith is an excitement and an enthusiasm: it is a condition of intellectual magnificence to which we must cling as to a treasure, and not squander on our way through life in the small coin of empty words, or in exact and priggish argument.

-George Sand (1804-76)

Faith is an excitement and an enthusiasm: it is a condition of intellectual magnificence to which we must cling as to a treasure, and not squander on our way through life in the small coin of empty words, or in exact and priggish argument.

-George Sand (1804-76)

Well said JLP. Before this series almost everyone, including far too many people on this board, picked the Huricanes in a walk. How many of you would have been upset if I told you before the series that we would split the first two games?

Suddenly, we've lost a couple of really tough games and a really good player and people are starting to lose faith again. I believe that this team is going to come out flying and win the next game. C'mon people, this team has played their guts out and deserves our support. Have a little faith. :hockey: :hlogo: :hockey:

Suddenly, we've lost a couple of really tough games and a really good player and people are starting to lose faith again. I believe that this team is going to come out flying and win the next game. C'mon people, this team has played their guts out and deserves our support. Have a little faith.

My very thought.

Well said JLP. Before this series almost everyone, including far too many people on this board, picked the Huricanes in a walk. How many of you would have been upset if I told you before the series that we would split the first two games?

Suddenly, we've lost a couple of really tough games and a really good player and people are starting to lose faith again. I believe that this team is going to come out flying and win the next game. C'mon people, this team has played their guts out and deserves our support. Have a little faith. :hockey: :hlogo: :hockey:

Exactly

I predicted we would sweep them... and all were going for my prediction until some careless idiot couldnt control his stick. I hope Justin Williams have nightmares about flying eyeballs so he starts taking more care of his stick in the future. After losing Koivu I predict we will lose this series in 6 games. I hope Im wrong but I dont think so.

And dont say hockey is only a game... ask any owner of NHL teams and I bet most of them say its more than just a game.

well.. now got all that anger of my heart. Now maybe I can calm down for a day or two :P

GAH IM MAD!

Edited by Dalhabs

The series is tied at two - it's not over.

The Habs will want vengeance - it's not over.

Potential Begin comes back - it's not over.

KOIVU comes back tomorrow at the earliest - it's not over

Potential Kastitsyn insertion - it's not over.

You just can't say this series is over yet. All we need is another win, hell, a freaking goal, and people will jump back on the bandwagon screaming, "HABS ALL THE WAY! 25 HERE WE COME!"

Edited by dark_faerie87

Yeh.. bet Begin will take Koivus spot with Higgins and Ryder. How does that sound for a 1st line center?

How do those sound for first line wingers? How does Zednik sound for a first line winger? And Zhog? And how does Plekanec sound for a firstline center?

It's not always the best players on the top lines. It's about chemistry. And Begin will play on the 4th line - and do much more than the guys on the higher lines, I'm sure.

Montreal will not make it to the next round like this. The Nhl does not want Buffalo and Montreal to progress.

I mean Justin Williams Is getting away with murder. Brindamour is a dog and plays well but he is one of the biggest Pu***es in the Nhl, yelling at every whishtle.

I mean cmon. All year long all ive seen were penalties and penalties beeing called for far less situations.

Personally I dont think i have yet encountered a series with so many missed calls and that sickens me when they are one sided. I mean do they not see The stick in between huets legs on that goal?Agreed they already disallowed a goal before that for interference. But do it again. This is the playoffs and RULES ARE RULES> Why do we even have 4 guys wearing black and white in the rink?

Also I have some issues with the sticks. I mean How much money did they lose today? Ill tell you. about a grand worth of composite sticks AND A FREAKING HOCKEY GAME. I say give souray a wooden stick and make him shoot with it like 3000 times and it still wont break untill sunday.

I do not believe in luck. that does not exist. but factors that decide an outcome of any sport do exist.

Also I do not want to say it But this last game Our Habbies were all terrible with the exception of plex and zednik. And when a team plays poorly they lose no matter what the officials do.

Lesson.

No such thing as luck

Blind Officials

Wow, just jump right off the bandwagon.

How about supporting your team and not giving up till the final whistle blows. This series isn't even close to being over. Its now a best of 3 series, and Montreal has played well and can steal the next game in Carolina. Show some faith. Show some Allegiance. Show some spirit. Don't just give up. God some people can be so fickle.

Eventually the ref's will catch one of these high sticking Carolina guys and Montreal will score on the ensuing powerplay. Be patient. This series isn't over yet.

As reported on cyperpresse, the only change to the lineup is Begin in & Streit out. Bégin will center the 4th line and no other lines will be changed.

But I want to add my 2 cents, if the Oilers can beat the Wings (they lead 3-1 as of right now) why can't the habs beat the Canes !?

Go Habs Go !!!

becaus the canes have just come back from a very dark pit and all the momentum are on their side... just like in 2002 when they turned around game 4 from 0-3 to an overtime victory and with Koivu out who will have the heart to go to the net? I bet Ribs wont.

Sure... we might be able to beat them still... but we had it all set with those first 2 wins... now its a total new series and they have the homeice advantage again. I bet they wont make the same misstake again.

Edited by Dalhabs

becaus the canes have just come back from a very dark pit and all the momentum are on their side... just like in 2002 when they turned around game 4 from 0-3 to an overtime victory and with Koivu out who will have the heart to go to the net? I bet Ribs wont.

Sure... we might be able to beat them still... but we had it all set with those first 2 wins... now its a total new series and they have the homeice advantage again. I bet they wont make the same misstake again.

You're right. Carolina is the better team. But since when has that mattered in the playoffs?

Lesson.

No such thing as luck

Blind Officials

Alright! another doom & gloom conspiracy theorist. I love it! :):):)

:king: :hlogo: :king:

With Koivu back, and maybe Begin i have all hopes there again!! We can be realy scary again!! Payback time!!

Let's hit em hard and they never saw it coming!! Habs all the way!!

sorry but could i ask you where you got your update on koiv's status coming back to play?

i know for a fact that begin is going to play...and you can put your money on the fact that begin will shake things up....he's been waiting for this moment the day after he injured himself....all i got to say is im glad i am not wearing a shirt with the word Carolina or hurricane on it...God bless the habs

and C'mon boys its time to end this!!!

may the habs show us the light!!!

sorry but could i ask you where you got your update on koiv's status coming back to play?

i know for a fact that begin is going to play...and you can put your money on the fact that begin will shake things up....he's been waiting for this moment the day after he injured himself....all i got to say is im glad i am not wearing a shirt with the word Carolina or hurricane on it...God bless the habs

and C'mon boys its time to end this!!!

may the habs show us the light!!!

That was on the first message, about his good recovery and that he probably would play(the gazette i believe) Afterwards that other message came and made clear only Begin would play :(

As reported on cyperpresse, the only change to the lineup is Begin in & Streit out. Bégin will center the 4th line and no other lines will be changed.

But I want to add my 2 cents, if the Oilers can beat the Wings (they lead 3-1 as of right now) why can't the habs beat the Canes !?

Go Habs Go !!!

Not quite, the Oilers are up 3-2.

As for this series. I predicted a Habs win in 6, who didnt expect the Canes to win a few.... now the Habs will go back and win in Carolina and come home to finish them off.

GO HABS GO! :hlogo: