Spector's Rumor - Aebischer To Tampa

Theberge43

I don't expect them to go to the cap; but it would not surprise me if the Habs payroll reached $40-41 million.

Edited by Mr. Nasty

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gosh.......... the payroll rising that much.... :o

can someone speculate that it'll rise up into the 60's and 70's in a handful of years? :?-

sheeeshhhhhhhhh................ :wacko::blink::wacko:

:king: :hlogo: :king:

The payroll 2 seasons ago was 38million, it only went down due to the 24% rollback.

actually, 2 seasons ago they were getting ready for the cap, the seasons before that they were around 42-43. and last season they were at 36 or so I think (when the odor was still there).

it's pretty realistic to assume that they will inflate their payroll a bit.

Looks like we now have some company in terms of teams wanting to trade a goalie to Tampa Bay.

Columbus GM Doug MacLean recently said that if the right deal comes along, he would be willing to trade Denis and make Pascal LeClaire the undisputed #1 goalie for his team. Fredrik Modin appears to be a player Tampa Bay is will to move for a goalie.

Looks like we now have some company in terms of teams wanting to trade a goalie to Tampa Bay.

Columbus GM Doug MacLean recently said that if the right deal comes along, he would be willing to trade Denis and make Pascal LeClaire the undisputed #1 goalie for his team. Fredrik Modin appears to be a player Tampa Bay is will to move for a goalie.

Wow...right on the dime..

So much for Spector and his rumor.......

Where's Aebischer gonna go now??