More Theo Gossip

KoZed

http://www2.canoe.com/artsetculture/actual...622-070801.html

The day after the Paris Hilton date, Theodore went to the hospital with his girlfriend because their baby kid had been hospitalized for a while (prematured baby) and was coming out that day. Yesterday it was announced that Theodore was "kicked out" of the house and their couple was broke up.

Who is surprised? Really?

He really does come across as a prettyboy moron. I guess I just never noticed it as much when he was a habs.

Oi...what a headache. Gooooooo Budaj!

ROFLMAO

Sorry, just too hilarious witnessing an Avs fan having to cope with all this Theodore BS now.

If its any comfort, some tabloid in Montreal reported yesterday that Aebischer's girlfriend yelled at him because he left the toilet's seat up.

Edited by KoZed

ROFLMAO

Sorry, just too hilarious witnessing an Avs fan having to cope with all this Theodore BS now.

If its any comfort, some tabloid in Montreal reported yesterday that Aebischer's girlfriend yelled at him because he left the toilet's seat up.

Stupid expansion draft.

We could have Marc Denis. The worst thing hes ever done is download music. It's kind of funny, any mention of Paris Hilton at the Avalanche board has been banned.

We can trade Theo to Tampa Bay for...who the hell cares. And get Aebischer back from the Habs. :D (or be back in the Luongo rumors. Good times)

I'm glad Theo the pretty boy doesn't play for the habs anymore. Not suprised this happend though, I mean come on this could have been predicted. But shame on Theo, he's got a little kid. He's turning into a K-fed. But the funny thing is he's ruined his life for 2 week flame (Because lets be honest thats what Hilton is anyway). Disgrace.

Global News (or was it CTV?) said that his lady kicked him out of their house yesterday after the news report of him being in a 'passionate embrace' in a limousine, yesterday.

:king: :hlogo: :king:

Who is surprised? Really?

He really does come across as a prettyboy moron. I guess I just never noticed it as much when he was a habs.

Oi...what a headache. Gooooooo Budaj!

No offense Jetsniper, but I told you weeks ago that Theo was a dumbass and that you would see what I was talking about next year, guess I was wrong about having to wait until next year....

Now Colorado is stuck with a 5M$ backup for 2 years, that's got to hurt the budget :lol:

No offense Jetsniper, but I told you weeks ago that Theo was a dumbass and that you would see what I was talking about next year, guess I was wrong about having to wait until next year....

Now Colorado is stuck with a 5M$ backup for 2 years, that's got to hurt the budget :lol:

Haha, I remember that. Now that I think about it, I got way more angry than I should've so I'll just apologize for that right now.

But for now hes only a headache OFF the ice for now. :P We'll see how he does on the ice.

But like I said before, if he's out partying in Toronto instead of working out in Denver, it isn't looking good.

He enjoys being a superstar more than he enjoys being good at hockey. But he's a hockey player and not a superstar...

so he sucks at both now.

IMO he should quit hockey and become a fulltime superstar. That way we could have juicy stories everyday about him in the tabloids. Just like a male version of Paris Hilton. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...