Trade For Pronger Possible?

Habs77

Toronto....ahahhahahahah

They don't have the talent necessary to bring Pronger to Toronto. Who were they offering? Kaberle and Stajan? Yeah right! Thats a joke. Kaberle and Stajan for one of the top 5 players in the league.

The only reason Toronto is in the running is because of the Toronto Newspapers.

Apparently Toronto has been looking at Elias, Pronger, Luongo and every other free agent and played rumoured to be traded.

Exactly when did Toronto stop having a salary cap? The Toronto media is such a joke.......get over it. Your team sucks, and untill they stop dealing all their picks and prospects for over the hill bums like Owen Nolan, while Brad Boyes becomes a first team rookie allstar, and start building threw the draft, your team is going to continue to suck. Money doesn't buy happiness anymore in the NHL.

....nobody wants to consider Nashville a cup contender, (seeing as the fans have fewer teeth than the players....)

that's hilarious - thanks for a great laugh to start the morning off!!!!!!

They'll probably have the parade reception at the Grand Ole' Opry......

Prongers agent was on the Fan590 and said Pronger wants to go south of the border. However they consider Toronto south of the border. To start the Leafs have to trade Kaberle and Steen + to get pronger.

The fan590 Mapleleaf-wearing-Leaf-underwear host said trade Stajan and Kaberle. What a moron! Leafs have NOTHING now that they traded for Raycroft (Who's your daddy) that fabulous Boston goalie. The Maple Leafs better get used to another mediocre year.

I expect the usual suspects, Dallas, St. Louis, New York, Detroit and maybe Atlanta to be prime bidders. Just my opinion of course.

Go Habs!

I'd really, really like to think Colorado could be in the running but I just don't see it. We'd have to give up a lot and I don't want to right now. Liles or Leopold would be in there and I'm sure Chris Stewart or Nigel Williams would be in there too. I want to keep all of them.

I'd really, really like to think Colorado could be in the running but I just don't see it. We'd have to give up a lot and I don't want to right now. Liles or Leopold would be in there and I'm sure Chris Stewart or Nigel Williams would be in there too. I want to keep all of them.

I hope not.

I don't mind Pronger but I think Blake has much more upside in offensive Talent. Colorado is working teh trades perfectly to get cap room and get draft picks. (Leopold + two second rounders)

The Avalanche cupboard is bare as guys have graduated to the big club and will be playing with Sakic.

Edited by InsaneAVSfan

I hope not.

I don't mind Pronger but I think Blake has much more upside in offensive Talent. Colorado is working teh trades perfectly to get cap room and get draft picks. (Leopold + two second rounders)

The Avalanche cupboard is bare as guys have graduated to the big club and will be playing with Sakic.

No no no, I mean WITH Blake.

Picture that, Rob Blake and Chris Pronger on a defensive pairing.

I can dream.

No no no, I mean WITH Blake.

Picture that, Rob Blake and Chris Pronger on a defensive pairing.

I can dream.

Oh I see, lets have the LEAF FAN hopes to have every good player in the League. :P

It would be sweet to see these guys on the same team, however the new NHL makes it impossible to have two high ranking(Expensive) defenceman on the same team.

If McCabe signs in Toronto, they are going to have two defenceman costing 1/4 of their cap. That cannot be good.