Bulis

lazy26

My Guess is Vancouver! and he will need to sign for less than 2Mil.

DING DING DING DING DING...................."Bob, tell him about his prize!!"

:hlogo:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you! Thank you!

First I would l like to thank Zod, without whom I would not have suffered enough to make this prediction.

Second I'd like to thank my agent! You complete me!

Third, I'd like to thank my one and only fan; you believed in me right from the beginning.

Finally, I'd like to predict that Zod will win the presidential race and dominate forever!

Edited by Chips

DING DING DING DING DING...................."Bob, tell him about his prize!!"

:hlogo:

a ticket to beautiful :puke: toronto :P

As I said in the other related thread...

I wonder what Bulis the Nuckie will think of this... :blink: :?- :wacko:

:king: :hlogo: :king:

I haven't seen anything from Bulis the Habbie today, have he changed his nickname, or has he left?

I think he's gone away for a few days

He did change his name to BTH

VAnc got him cheap... Thats probably the highest they can pay for anyone right now!.... I can only suppose not too many teams offered anything better to Bulis... How much was Bulis making last year?

Vanc has the same or higher taxation as MTL... Well if he comes to the wine store guys, I'll tell him Habsworld wishes him well!

He will probably get a shot at that second line ... as long as the other 8 cheaper players the Knuckles will get dont beat him to it

1.2 mil and gwan to hongcouver.

well i guess good for him but i so had my money on him going to London (England) Knights :P

VAnc got him cheap... Thats probably the highest they can pay for anyone right now!.... I can only suppose not too many teams offered anything better to Bulis... How much was Bulis making last year?

1 million even.

I never thought I'd see the day where the Habs were confident in dumping a 20 goal scorer like a bad habit. I take it as a sign of good things to come.

Edited by zumpano21

1 million even.

I never thought I'd see the day where the Habs were confident in dumping a 20 goal scorer like a bad habit. I take it as a sign of good things to come.

They must have shopped him around..... And think about it...even if he had signed for us at 1.3 Mil (which he would not have at first) Then Gainey and co would still have had trouble trading him even for a 4th round! This makes me think that it might prove that they have enough players as is on the trading block.... would it have been Zednik only? I dont think so ... they are shopping Ribs and Ryder and who knows who else... I for one would have thought it would have been easier to trade Bulis than Ribs!!!

Well anyways either that or they still have a hardon for Ribs and they are betting that without theo and Dagenais he is about to Metamorph..... by the way any news on Pierre? we didnt offer him shit so when does he become a UFA or something?

BTW post "1 1 1 1" sweet number

Edited by CoRvInA

Well anyways either that or they still have a hardon for Ribs and they are betting that without theo and Dagenais he is about to Metamorph..... by the way any news on Pierre? we didnt offer him shit so when does he become a UFA or something?

BTW post "1 1 1 1" sweet number

I think Dagenais does become an UFA, because we did not pick up an option on him.

As for Bulis, I'm sure the habs would have loved to have him in the fold. But he was not happy with his assigned role. He got a taste for being a scorer and playing on the number 1 line, remember the koivu, bulis, zednik line; sometime back and then he also had an offensive role in europe; so all that combined to convince him that he could be that line 1 or 2 player. The habs did not feel he could play that role and not too many teams think he can as well. Vancouver is willing to give him that chance and sure he had to take less cash but its nothing but up for him, if he produces.

I think Dagenais does become an UFA, because we did not pick up an option on him.

. But he was not happy with his assigned role. He got a taste for being a scorer and playing on the number 1 line,

he was always the weakest link on the koivu-bulis-zednik line.

You should try guessing 6/49 when you buy your tickets :P

Was never that lucky at picking 6/49 numbers. But I'm sure I'd have a better shot at predicting which player Wang would choose to replace GM Garth. How, many days has it been since we've had another NY Islander management switch? Wang needs to be quick if he's going to set a new record. Oh! boy there's a new poll waiting to be posted...

NY Islanders Owner Wang's next move...

i) Islanders farm team backup, hired as new team GM

ii) The water boy gets a promotion.

iii) Smith has a change of heart, so Wang re-hires his #1 man.

iv) Decides that Garth's first management move is to fire Teddy Nolan and Coach the team.

but I digressed.. You maybe right. I could really use some extra cash right now. maybe I will buy a 6/49.

Edited by Chips

1 million even.

Well, afaik, the Habs didnt dump Bulis, but I dont think Bob really wanted to keep him anyway. During the off season I heard that Bulis wanted to return to Czechs and play in their Elite league and be a top scorer. :blink:

I am surprised to hear that he signed with any NHL team from what I had heard.

• 1 month later...