Guy Lafleur: Disco God

les_glorieux

*lol*Awesome, though he's not even close to Disco Stew of the Simpsons. :P

and to think he was my idol at that time... :huh:

What's so wrong with that? *lol* Over here lots of soccer players did that - if you're popular, you can sell every crap. B)

He was on top of the hockey world at the time and it likely went to his head a bit too. :blink:

I suppose that's one way to for a side income... :wacko:

Glad he didn't quit his day job. :)

:king: :hlogo: :king:

:lol: "I can't dance very well" suuuure ;)

the one thing he was good at besides hockey was getting a light post goind through his windshield without getting a single scratch!!!

*lol*Awesome, though he's not even close to Disco Stew of the Simpsons. :P

What's so wrong with that? *lol* Over here lots of soccer players did that - if you're popular, you can sell every crap. B)

I suppose if they can do a leafs albulm :puke:, then why can't GUY GUY GUY... :king:

so you guys think that now that Kovy's got his big pimpin' shtick going on he will put out a hip hop or house video of his personal drill that he does before every practice, if he sees this???? :P

so you guys think that now that Kovy's got his big pimpin' shtick going on he will put out a hip hop or house video of his personal drill that he does before every practice, if he sees this???? :P

Somehow I don't see Kovalev being a big hip-hop fan, but I could be wrong.

I would bet Ribierio is too and I could see Theodore liking it at least a little bit. Not too sure about the rest of our players though.

Nope! Ribeiro is all about Mariah Carey (Ha!) and Theodore liked the Ramones and Pearl Jam. Stuff like that.

Somehow I don't see Kovalev being a big hip-hop fan, but I could be wrong.

I sayed hip-hop cuz it is the 'in' music as was disco in Lafleur's.

Nothing beats rock and roll exept good music no matter what.

Nope! Ribeiro is all about Mariah Carey (Ha!) and Theodore liked the Ramones and Pearl Jam. Stuff like that.

I'm sure he listens to more than just Mariah Carey. :P

As for Theo, I had a feeling he was into that sort of music, but considering how he styles himself a "superstar" and goes out with Paris Hilton, I'm sure he has at least a little bit of affinity for hip-hop.

Saku's probly a big fan of that goofy finnish rock band.

I don't understand why everyone thinks Lordi is so great. I mean, they're slightly amusing with the costumes and whatnot, but really, there are MUCH better bands in Finland and I'm not just talking about Negative. If you love heavy metal, go check out Children of Bodom. If you like more "orchestral" metal, check out Nightwish. Mainstream-ish punk/rock, go see the Rasmus or HIM. If you like emo, there's Apulanta. Goths, check out the 69 Eyes. ALL of those bands are much, MUCH better than Lordi and I could still name a couple more, but those are the ones that come first to mind.