Anybody Know Where To Get Big Size Skates

Pierre the Great

I've got a size 15 shoe. I want roller blades or hockey skates, I need help.

wow..you'll need 5 wheels on yout skate

Nope not Zdeno.

I would have been awesome in hockey never got to play it though. I could always skate as fast as the little guys just because of my stride. Haven't skated in ages I think 4 years. I really want to again because I like it was always good at it. But once I started leaving a 13 shoe and moving up I knew they wouldn't have skates for me. :(

Rob Blake getting too old?

If I was a hockey player I'd be emulating Chris Pronger. See I thought I was always too tall and too big to play hockey until Chris came to St. Louis.

See all the hockey players who play in schools and teams around here are really really short. I think the tallest player in the whole school league here is like 5'8. No joke. So I equated hockey with small little inferior punks. Until Chris came to saint louis then I was shown that big guys can play hockey.

Oh how I wish I could have played it! Oh well I'm going to find some skates somewhere and re learn again and maybe join some rec team when I move up north.

Rob Blake getting too old?

If I was a hockey player I'd be emulating Chris Pronger. See I thought I was always too tall and too big to play hockey until Chris came to St. Louis.

See all the hockey players who play in schools and teams around here are really really short. I think the tallest player in the whole school league here is like 5'8. No joke. So I equated hockey with small little inferior punks. Until Chris came to saint louis then I was shown that big guys can play hockey.

Oh how I wish I could have played it! Oh well I'm going to find some skates somewhere and re learn again and maybe join some rec team when I move up north.

No no, Rob Blake decided he was a sellout. Said he'd take a paycut, we offer 5.5 for 2 years, he rejects it and signs in LA for 6.5 for 2 years. Asshole.

No no, Rob Blake decided he was a sellout. Said he'd take a paycut, we offer 5.5 for 2 years, he rejects it and signs in LA for 6.5 for 2 years. Asshole.

I sense bitterness young padawan. This leads to the darkside. You must clear your mind of all emotions. :king:

I sense bitterness young padawan. This leads to the darkside. You must clear your mind of all emotions. :king:

Oh, I am bitter. VERY bitter.

I'd love to go to the darkside. Then it won't matter if I stab him with my double-sided lightsabre.

• 2 months later...

Yeah it just dawned on me that the local sporting goods store outfits and fits local hockey teams so instead of buying from a shady place on the net why not just go down the street. lol should have thought of this sooner.

Still out of luck though on roller blades. I don't think they custom fit those types of skates but I'll see. Wouldn't mind roller blading in the cold big park near my house in the mornings. PTG's a tough guy. lol, wants to move to Canada for the weather. LOL!