• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1st line: portuguese and russians

2nd line belarussians they could make alot of sparks

GO HABS!!

I thought it was going to be 1st line russians (ribeirov) :D & 2nd line belarussians. :D:D:D

:king: :hlogo: :king:

I know it's just preseason, but these are divisional rivals, and we need to put the fear in them!

GO HABS GO!!!

Plus, I hope someone knocks Big Dumb Chara on his ass

Does anyone have Boston's lineup for tonight?

Is this on RDS or do you we POD?

Hoping it is on the tube as I want to see this Gabby guy everyone is talking about.

Guess Danis has a lot to do to out shine Price.

Yeehaw! Let's give it to 'em.

I hope the Kovalev line rips them to shreds. I also hope Ribeiro impresses. (I'm portuguese so naturally i like him more than i probably should, despite his mistakes from last year) I truly hope Ribeiro starts playing with heart and maximum effort. He's a good kid and he's been given a second chance this year, and probably his last chance if he doesn't seize it.

So go Ribs, go Kovalev, go Samsonov.

Oh yeah, also very excited at seeing how some of those prospects do tonight. We've got so many rookies in the line-up that i wouldn't be surprised if we lose tonight, but who the heck cares. This is a great opportunity to give them some NHL experience and i think it's worth it just to see how they cope.

GO HABS GO

Yeehaw! Let's give it to 'em.

I hope the Kovalev line rips them to shreds. I also hope Ribeiro impresses. (I'm portuguese so naturally i like him more than i probably should, despite his mistakes from last year) I truly hope Ribeiro starts playing with heart and maximum effort. He's a good kid and he's been given a second chance this year, and probably his last chance if he doesn't seize it.

So go Ribs, go Kovalev, go Samsonov.

Oh yeah, also very excited at seeing how some of those prospects do tonight. We've got so many rookies in the line-up that i wouldn't be surprised if we lose tonight, but who the heck cares. This is a great opportunity to give them some NHL experience and i think it's worth it just to see how they cope.

GO HABS GO

I think this is bound to be Ribs make or break time. There are kids pounding on his heals. You wont hear him say his linemates should be hitting the net more often on his passes this year. I hope to see him put up 75 plus points. If however he isn't putting up the numbers, I think another center will have his position by mid-season.

Edited by johnnyhasbeen

Alright in less then a half hour !!!!!

cant wait to see whats going to happend tonight!!!!!

prediction....

3-1 montreal!

kovalev

plekanecs

kostysin

savard

lets hope im right!

Edited by fHABulous

Well the young guys got all the nerves out yesterday. Next game they'll be more relaxed. I mean come on think of all those rookies saying to themselves: "I'm wearing the same jersey as Richard, Fleur, Roy, etc." lot of history on that red jersey with a C.

well, these are different rookies....

Go Habs, I am hoping that Grabovsky and Kostitsyn light it up...and of course that Samsonov becomes our Broon killer!

Maybe we'll finally get a former <insert team name here> guy who will come back to haunt his old team, as has been done to us by the likes of Leclair, Recchi etc...