I Hate Nick Kypreos!

The-Habby2919

Anyone caught this at the very end of the article?:

Calder: Guy Latrendresse

The Habs have a way of churning out rookie sensations, a new chant of 'Guy' will prove it in 2006/07. Remember what rookie Chris Higgins did last year?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No way Guy wins the Calder though. I would love it but come on he is 19 and not a prodigy like Crosby or Ovechkin.

As for Kipper he is a loser plain and simple... as a matter of fact sportsnet sucks as well!

I have that channel, but choose to never watch it. Wife watches Sens games there occasionally. I find all the sport news, bias for my teams, online. Still I have to read the nonsensical spews of these vermen that degrade the title analyst to the lowest form of jornalism known to man, only because you guys keep posting links to the mindless void of Toronto sports casting.

By the way, GO BEARS !!!! Da Bears

Hoping for a bowl and cup set this season!

Anyone caught this at the very end of the article?:

Calder: Guy Latrendresse

The Habs have a way of churning out rookie sensations, a new chant of 'Guy' will prove it in 2006/07. Remember what rookie Chris Higgins did last year?

A way of churning out rookie sensations? I thought our major problem in the past few years was the inability to draft and develop players. Prior to Michael Ryder, who was the last habs to be a Calder Trophy finalist?

SportsNet.ca

I hate friggin Toronto biased hockey analysts! They all say the the Habs will miss the playoffs and that the Laffs are so much better than last year.

GRRR... would anybody here put up bail for me if I were to run up and kick Nick square in the manhood?

:hlogo:

Why would you kick him in the nads? Theres a reason he's sitting behind that desk! Cause he couldn't take a punch. Sounds like its still affecting him to this day

A way of churning out rookie sensations? I thought our major problem in the past few years was the inability to draft and develop players. Prior to Michael Ryder, who was the last habs to be a Calder Trophy finalist?

Gilbert Dionne in, like, 1992 or something...

But yeah, Habs are starting to churn out rookie sensations: Ryder, Higgins-Plekanec, Latendresse (maybe) and maybe Grabovsky (once healthy) this year; Kostitsyn/Chipchura maybe next season, maybe Price or Halak in a few years. Savard/Timmins/Gainey and the coaching staff have done tremendous work building this team up through drafting and development.

I have that channel, but choose to never watch it. Wife watches Sens games there occasionally. I find all the sport news, bias for my teams, online. Still I have to read the nonsensical spews of these vermen that degrade the title analyst to the lowest form of jornalism known to man, only because you guys keep posting links to the mindless void of Toronto sports casting.

By the way, GO BEARS !!!! Da Bears

Hoping for a bowl and cup set this season!

I agree with you, I rarely watch that station.

Your Bears are going to lose this weekend against the underdog BUFFALO BILLS!!!!!!!! GO BILLS!!!!! LOL

GRRR... would anybody here put up bail for me if I were to run up and kick Nick square in the manhood?

VandenBusche already did that, and Kypreos' career ended bleeding on the ice.

No way Guy wins the Calder though. I would love it but come on he is 19 and not a prodigy like Crosby or Ovechkin.

As for Kipper he is a loser plain and simple... as a matter of fact sportsnet sucks as well!

Hey, save the Kipper nickname for someone with talent, not that hack. I think I know a certain half-decent goalie in Calgary it can be used for.

Anyway, he picked the friggin Stars as Stanley Cup champions. What a joke, I think they'll actually struggle to make the playoffs. They overachieved last year and Turco is under an INTENSE microscope thanks to a certain team from the Rockies.

I like how the Flames representative is the two biggest dickheads in the world, John Garret and Roger Millions. I hate those two mofos so much, it's like watching two bandwagon 12 year olds do commentary for the Flames.

Haha,.. did anybody notice how defensive he got whenever somebody said something bad about the Leafs?

:hlogo: 4 to go!

Nope, they love their team in Dallas. They've had the best attendance in franchise history for the past 4 seasons. Apparently the AAA can hold around 18,000 people and the last few years they've been averaging around 18,400 and only suffered a 7% attendance drop-off after the lockout while expecting a 20% drop-off. And always an intense atmosphere to play in during the playoffs.

I still despise the franchise though.

I still despise the franchise though.

They cant be that bad..... They did take Ribs off our hands for us. :D

1 MORE!!!!!

They cant be that bad..... They did take Ribs off our hands for us. :D

1 MORE!!!!!

Thank god. It made them softer and worse, no more of that hard-hitting, gritty team that we had to fight through in the playoffs. I've got two reasons to hate them though.

We could've taken Buffalo. We could've taken New Jersey (heck, we did the year after). Hell, while I'm dreaming.

We could've taken Carolina. Actually, anyone in the West could've taken Carolina.

We could've taken Carolina. Actually, anyone in the West could've taken Carolina.

Umm... didnt Detroit from the west take Carolina in 02??

WHOOOOO 1000!!!!!!!!!! I never thought Id make it. :D

GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!! :hlogo: