"i See In My Crystal Ball..."

KoZed

Here's the game: make 10 predictions about next season.

"I See In My Crystall Ball that..."

1. Samsonov gets injured in November. Kostitsyn is recalled to replace him and he plays great.
  2. Koivu gets injured in December, Plekanec replaces him while Grabovsky is recalled. Kosty-Grabs-Kovy are awesome together.
  3. Perezhogin struggles and is healthy scratch a few too many times.
  4. Both Huet and Aebischer struggles and fans starts clamoring for a trade or Danis/Halak/Desjardins/Price (yeah, I know, Price's in junior but some fans are stupid) to be called up.
  5. Niinimaa will be (as per kaos' new catchphrase) "not all that good" at first but he'll improve steadily and then the fans will argue who between Bouillon or Souray should be traded.
  6. Mike Johnson has a half-decent season and finish with about 40 pts and +12. Some fans campain for him to be a Selke candidate.
  7. Ryder scores 38 goals, some fans says "he gets my vote for the Maurice-Richard Trophy because he's such a good sniper!"
  8. Begin loses 4 more teeth after crashing head-first in something (board, post, zamboni, etc.)
  9. After a 7 games winless streak, some fans seriously campains: "Fire Carbo and hire Patrick Roy!"
  10. Ribeiro pulls a LeClair/Bure/Conroy/Tucker/Vokoun/Asham/Beauchemin and breaks out in Dallas, prompting multiple cries of "How could they let him go!" followed by "Trade Perezhogin/Souray/1st round for Ribeiro".

Here's the game: make 10 predictions about next season.

"I See In My Crystall Ball that..."

1. Ryder scores 38 goals, some fans says "he gets my vote for the Maurice-Richard Trophy because he's such a good sniper!"

Yeah, and then some Montreal media type disses him as 'the worst 38 goal scorer in hockey' :lol:

A lot of these predictions are pretty good...except for the bit about Ribeiro exploding. :king:

Yeah, and then some Montreal media type disses him as 'the worst 38 goal scorer in hockey' :lol:

A lot of these predictions are pretty good...except for the bit about Ribeiro exploding. :king:

Ribeiro will have a very good season in Dallas. Look at his new linemates!

I could score 25 with those guys!

[*]Koivu gets injured in December, Plekanec replaces him while Grabovsky is recalled. Kosty-Grabs-Kovy are awesome together.

[

so kovy-grabs-####. he shoots he scores

This is serious........Souray and a pick to Los Angeles for Anze Kopitar and..............here's the kicker.....Raitis Ivanans. He will play for the Kings since George Parros was claimed off waivers. BIGMAN will be back!

I predict a line of Higgins - Koivu - Latendresse by the second half of the season.

That line will score goals like crazy.

Really? I dunno that might be stacking the first line too much. I think we are following the Sabres model of 3 good lines instead of one super stacked line. Harder to defend that way then.