Lol Look At My Prediction

Pierre the Great

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great game tonight. Just how I figured them to play except while our PK was dominant today, we're taking too many penalties.

Anyways, Jackets tomorrow.... hopefully Bourdon plays. :)

*lines up PTG in the sights of his sniper rifle*

One more word out of you and I'll pull the trigger! :P

"CRACKLE!"

*Faerie falls(tranquilized and now asleep)*

I got you first. :king:

Crackle?! What do I look like, the Rice Krispy guys?! :angry2:

It's the sound that a sniper rifle makes.... Not "SPARKLE" or "FLUTTER".... B)

71798912ds007canuckwings1005201024x768zj

BINGO! BANGO! BONGO! HIS NAME IS ROBERTO LUONGO! ^_^

ah yes singing the kumbia sitting around a circle trading stories.

You forgot the #1 rule for hippies:

WHERE'S DA WEED!?!? :lol:

LOL ORCAS WIN ORCAS WiN!!!

It was a great game...well sort of. Columbus got that early goal and then we had penalty troubles and fell down 2-0. We outshot the Jackets 31-10 through the 2nd and 3rd periods and we finally started going to the net late. That's why we finally scored some goals and man, the Sedins came through!!! Danny with 2!!! :D:D:D

Got lots of work to do still however......

Also, Luc Bourdon hasn't played yet. Thought I'd mention that if people were wondering.

Also, Luc Bourdon hasn't played yet. Thought I'd mention that if people were wondering.

vigneault always had trouble with rookies

Jackets gameplan was just stupid. After they scored their goal, they didn't attack the net at all. They stayed back and let the Nucks shoot on their goal all day long. Pascal LeClaire looked fantastic, made almost 40 saves. Aside from their PP, Columbus just couldn't get anything going offensively. That's what'll happen when your top two centers have played a combined 82 games in their careers. Hartigan is a solid player, but Geoff Platt is a case of a guy with a great heart, but not enough talent to compete on a top line. Brule will slide back onto one of the top lines very soon.

A little note for Bulis fans: He played 16 minutes, but he was pretty much invisible. I booed him all three times I saw him, and I ridiculed him when he took a penalty. :P

Well, at least I got a magnet schedule at the game.

vigneault always had trouble with rookies

Actually what he's doing is pretty smart. The pressure has really been effecting Luc, however he did pretty well in the last 2 pre-season games. Vigneault wanted to ease him into the lineup and that's smart instead of throwing him into the fire in Detroit's season opener in Joe Louis. Today however, Nonis metioned he was recovering from the flu so I don't know. :mellow:

@Fanny: LeClaire was fantastic but I felt we weren't heading to the net enough. On Bulis, he was quiet and did take a penalty but he did his job tonight. ;)

Anyways, new team, new system, new coach, 2 road games(back to back) and we won both of them with both being home openers for the opposition. I'm satisfied for now...... ^_^