• Bruins-Canadiens
    • Rangers-Islanders
    • Oilers-Flames
    • Blues-Blackhawks
    • Devils-Rangers
    • Flyers-Rangers
    • Devils-Flyers
    • Avalanche - Red Wings

she was cool but I dont remember that much about her. every time I drive by her former home, iI try to pass by her old house for memory sake. good times :rolleyes:

my gran is a deaf horrible little woman who is always miserable and constantly comparing me to my cousin of the same age who is a fat 20 stone heffer who could stop traffic from 20 yards and she smells really bad.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

XD XD XD

I found this video on youtube appropriate

That was hilarious. As soon as they show another guy coming, I knew it was going to be a Canucks fan.... :lol:

I like how he just dodges a couple swings and knocks the fuc..err..Canuck fan out.

;)

That guy must have been a troll. They aren't real fans.

On topic....for the Canucks a lot of our rivalries have died down with the recent moves but this was probably our biggest rivalry:

I am not saying this rivalry is the best btw... B)

This is the best I could find for the Avs/Red Wings

It's when we won the ESPY for best rivalry of the 90s.

Minny, I did NOT know Vancouver had a rivalry with St.Louis. :unsure:

The Bert and Jackman hits. Bert got him a few times and when these two teams played it was literally always tough as nails with HUGE hits and intensity.......miss Bert and Jovo in a few ways thinking about it. Even Klatt and May. :lol:

Maybe I was suicidal or something but back then I used to be a Nordique fan in Habs territory. My Father and a friend of mine were the only other 2 Québec fans I knew, everyone else cheered for Montréal.

Hell yes they do. They hate each other both of the 5 remaining fans have big fights before and after and during games. Blues fans are dumb when they're drunk. They'll gang up on opposing fans at home games. Which is why I think I'm going to get jumped on. But it would take a lot for me to be jumped on since I'm about a foot taller and out weigh everyone else. lol.

Hell yes they do. They hate each other both of the 5 remaining fans have big fights before and after and during games. Blues fans are dumb when they're drunk. They'll gang up on opposing fans at home games. Which is why I think I'm going to get jumped on. But it would take a lot for me to be jumped on since I'm about a foot taller and out weigh everyone else. lol.

we need you in the nosebleeds at the bell when we play agains toronto. I start the fire and you back me up how's that ??

This totally just depends on how you look at it.

Also, the Nords arent even in the poll. :P

I agree with everyone. :lol:

The Habs Nords were the most ferocious of them all, for sure. They did divide Quebec, but so what? The Leaf-Habs rivalry divided the country since hockey began, and long before most of the other teams even existed. There are definitely more Leaf-Habs fans than any other rivarlies. However, I beleive that the battles of Alberta's are a lot more more physical, high tempo, with all players involved giving the proverbial 110%. Most Leaf-Habs games now arent as entertaining in comparision. All the battle of Albertas are battles, close games, everyone shows up, and its not uncommon for Leaf-Habs games to be lopsided blowouts.

The last HNIC 1st game Leafs-Habs was a bad game, and its unfortunate that most people tunned out for the great Oilers-Flames game. :o

This totally just depends on how you look at it.

Also, the Nords arent even in the poll. :P

I agree with everyone. :lol:

The Habs Nords were the most ferocious of them all, for sure. They did divide Quebec, but so what? The Leaf-Habs rivalry divided the country since hockey began, and long before most of the other teams even existed. There are definitely more Leaf-Habs fans than any other rivarlies. However, I beleive that the battles of Alberta's are a lot more more physical, high tempo, with all players involved giving the proverbial 110%. Most Leaf-Habs games now arent as entertaining in comparision. All the battle of Albertas are battles, close games, everyone shows up, and its not uncommon for Leaf-Habs games to be lopsided blowouts.

The last HNIC 1st game Leafs-Habs was a bad game, and its unfortunate that most people tunned out for the great Oilers-Flames game. :o

you secretly a calgary fan?

you secretly a calgary fan?

:rolleyes:

Nope. I am a hockey fan.

Ya, it so much gooder to watch the Habs trap the Laffs than watch the intensity of the all out back and forth run and gun style the Oilers and Flames use. :wacko:

On another note, here is related Habs-Nords rivalry story:

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/ContentSe...l=1044442957278

The Bert and Jackman hits. Bert got him a few times and when these two teams played it was literally always tough as nails with HUGE hits and intensity.......miss Bert and Jovo in a few ways thinking about it. Even Klatt and May. :lol:

Stealth, what do you think of the Canucks/Oilers rivalry? Mind you, there hasn't been any playoff games or anything, but all the games are crazy intense and there are is definitely a little mutual loathing going on there, too.

NO way. How did you become a Nordique fan?

I just did.

Being the fan of this or that team arent rational decisions, they are purely emotional. For some reason I felt more attachement to the Nordiques than the Habs back then, but it instantly dissapeared when the team moved to Colorado

I then tried being a Senators fan since I live right next to Ottawa but I just coundnt like them the same way I liked my Nordiques. One day back in the late 90s they beat the Habs and I was pissed at the result.. thats when I realised I now was a Habs fan.