Euroo 2008

habs_in_the_blood

Most of us were cheering for Holland, what did you expect. Our poor play contributed to that loss a lot because Van der Sar kept us in the game. If the midfield plays marginally better and the strikers get a couple more quality chances, we would've managed to sneak out a win.

I woke up on Thursday pretty pissed off, knowing I should've been watching Holland Vs Spain that day.

I know, I know, I just think the Russians played an excellent game.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Torres is Horrible so far, i have no idea whats wrong with him. I love Torres, he's such a great striker, but this tourney.daammnnnn...

I don't think he's been horrible at all. He does have a goal and directly setup at least one other. Also, only once has he been allowed to go the full 90, and 1/3 of the goals this tournament have come after the 75th minute. I think the fact that his manager doesn't seem to believe in him has hurt his confidence.

i thought so too, but i heared its only with WC's

I just past Vasteras, your ok??

Sure, the weather's pretty nice. You should've stopped by, we could have had a few beers and shared stories about how the team we root for were eliminated by the commies. ;)

Where are you headed? What did you think about Stockholm?

Sure, the weather's pretty nice. You should've stopped by, we could have had a few beers and shared stories about how the team we root for were eliminated by the commies. ;)

Where are you headed? What did you think about Stockholm?

Today im heading to Kalmer, long trip from Stockholm (if i look at the other days i had to drive), stockholm is great. Well i had the pleasure to visit it with the greatest weather possible, only seen sun. Lovely city, its a gem!

Well i thought you lived in Lund, but i saw yesterday under your name its Vasteras, Lund is another member over here i believe. Yeah we could have had a blast...talking soccer-hockey and girls. Best way to kill an afternoon...

This is my last week, its Kalmer for some days and then Kopenhagen and back home...

Im excited about the game...

No I think ch_nl lives in Lund. I'm sure Dalhabs lives somewhere in Dalarna (a region, not a town).

Lund is in the south of Sweden, close to Denmark. Dalarna is in central Sweden, a litte north of Stockholm and borders on Norway.

A list of all of Sweden's provinces. Lund is in Skåne. Västerås is in Västmanland.

Edited by Doktor Kosmos

Yesterday Sveriges Television showed the 1958 World Cup final between Sweden and Brazil. I recorded it and I've watched about 30 minutes. I obviously know how the game ended but I have never seen the game before, so it's a real treat. Chris Härenstam and Glenn Strömberg are commentators.

They also showed the highlights from the semifinal against Germany, the game when Kurt Hamrin scored what is arguably

B)

In other news: Fredrik Ljungberg leaves national team

Might as well toss in this while I'm at it.

Things are looking good for Spain after the first 45. All the shit Ballack was involved in only works in favor of the Spaniards. But there's (at least) 45 minutes left, so anything can happen.

Good game I must say. Spain are worthy champions. They played well both offensively and defensively. Ramos, Torres, Xavi, Senna, those are the heroes in my opinion.

Just what i thought, having a crappy tourney, but still will score the most important goal. And a nice one it was...damn man.

BTW thanks to Torres i didnt win my Work-poule. Otherwise i won the big bucks. Was standing first before the final and had Germany as winner...well you cant have it all.

(yeah i passed Lund yesterday, and spent my last kroners in Malmo)