Game Thread | Avalanche vs. Canadiens | 10/21/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Defence looks worse than my defence did when I played nhl 07 with the new controls for the first time... and thats BAD.

I think Carbonneau should try to CHANGE THE DAMN LINEUPS like he said he would becaus this isnt working. This looks like peewee hockey. Swedish 15 yearolds play better D.

The Defence looks worse than my defence did when I played nhl 07 with the new controls for the first time... and thats BAD.

I think Carbonneau should try to CHANGE THE DAMN LINEUPS like he said he would becaus this isnt working. This looks like peewee hockey. Swedish 15 yearolds play better D.

haha... i had "difficulties" with the vision control for a while... :D

Badly needed goal on the power play

The first goal this season taht the Avs have given up on the road while being a man down.

Can someone explain what Ken Klee is doing playing in the NHL?

I think its funny that you say that after our first period. Can someone explain to me why I thought getting Niinima was good? Or why we dont trade Souray while his value is higher than deserved?

we'll get this work!!!

we will score 2 goals and tied by the end of the 2nd period :P

GHG

I wish I had that optimism. Just a small part like 3% of it would be enough to get me happy again :D

Knocking Klee has nothing to do with this game per se, I was just surprised to see him. I think he sucked last season for the Leafs and Devils.

And I never thought it was a good idea to trade for Niinimaa. That move by Svatos on him was a major 1996 World Cup flashback. Remember Sundin's goal vs Finland in Globen? :rolleyes:

I have a solution to all their problems. Play souray at forward except put him on the point for the PP.

HAHA! i've thought the same thing myself!

rivet and souray again

Had nothing to do with them.. Pleks missed his man and the forwards made a bad change. After that, it was just a lucky bounce for them....

Edited by brobin