Sergei Kostitsyn, has anyone noticed?

InsaneHABSfan

Sergei Kostitsyn looks to be having a nice year. 15 points in 11 games for the Knights. Another prospect that looks like he will have a future in Montreal.

LINK

I was going to ask you guys how he was doing. I think that kid will be Montreals next star player. 50 goal man. Apparantly he's a real clown too. So the media and fans will love him. Can't wait ....How old is he? :clap:

I was going to ask you guys how he was doing. I think that kid will be Montreals next star player. 50 goal man. Apparantly he's a real clown too. So the media and fans will love him. Can't wait ....How old is he? :clap:

His team mate Sam Gagner has 33 points in 11 games. :blink::blink:

Kosty will turn 20 in March.

His team mate Sam Gagner has 33 points in 11 games. :blink::blink:

Kosty will turn 20 in March.

shhhhh.... Thats for another post.... :D

He is the son of NHL'r Dave Gagner:

Dave Gagner played in close to 1,000 NHL games, scoring 318 goals and 719 points. He played with Knights general manager Mark Hunter for one year in the OHL with the Brantford Alexanders.

Sam Gagner Link

Edited by InsaneAVSfan

looks like he's a lot more promising than his older brother,

who really hasn't done anything special in North America yet besides cause a lot of debate about whether he or Latendresse will make the big club

who really hasn't done anything special in North America yet besides cause a lot of debate about whether he or Latendresse will make the big club

A. Kostitsyn will impress when he arrives in the NHL in his brief stint last year when he was given a chance he was the best player on the ice. He has the ability to make moves at full speed and excellent vision. I believe he is just frustrated to be in the NHL, which does not say much about his attitude but I am still a believer.

Edited by JMMR

Is that the same kostitsyn that was fighting for a spot with Latendresse?? or do two montreal Prospects have the same name

Is that the same kostitsyn that was fighting for a spot with Latendresse?? or do two montreal Prospects have the same name

They are brothers.

A. Kostitsyn 1st round pick playing in Hamilton was cut in favour of Latendresse

S. Kostitsy 7th rounder playing in the OHL for London

I'm still confident that Kostitsyn will make a huge impact in Montreal. There was a grand total of 1 forward spot available this year, and he lost out to Latendresse; there is certainly no shame in that. He'll get his chance eventually, hopefully he makes the most of it.

Dark is a girl eh!

Oh yes, of course...

But if she were a guy, the forum handle "dark_faerie" would befit the comment...

;)

Edited by MCeh

I'd tap that. ^_^

I don't want to sound naïve but I've never heard of that expression and I'm not aware of what it means. :unsure: I can venture a guess as to what 'tap that' means though it may sound somewhat sexual but that's about it. Somehow I don't think it has to do with dancing (vertical, anyway...) :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Go :hlogo: Go!

I don't want to sound naïve but I've never heard of that expression and I'm not aware of what it means. :unsure: I can venture a guess as to what 'tap that' means though it may sound somewhat sexual but that's about it. Somehow I don't think it has to do with dancing (vertical, anyway...) :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Go :hlogo: Go!

Eheheh, it's basically a shortened version of "I'd tap that ass." That should be more than enough to give you the right idea. ;)