Game Thread | Senators vs. Habs | 10/31/06

Spider-Man NL

announcers say that the sens have passed the Canadiens in shots on goal... 31 to 26 now.

I wonder how many shots there've been in the 3rd so far against Aebischer.

Go :hlogo: Go!

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a good play by Higgins to shoot the puck into Emery's belly. Force a face-off in the Ottawa zone.

well I'm tired longing about Canada too much means PTG must go to sleep.

Hope I wake up tomorrow to a Habs win!!!!!!

Let's hope so too.

I suspect that Carbo is doing too much line matching, so as Ottawa rolls the top two lines, he is letting them dictate the players too much, keeping our top guys off.. sometimes you have to change it up and put your top guys against their top guys... to stay out of their defensive shell...

last couple minutes with Koivu line and Kovy line, we at least were in their zone. :)

about 3 minutes left.

I suspect that Carbo is doing too much line matching, so as Ottawa rolls the top two lines, he is letting them dictate the players too much, keeping our top guys off.. sometimes you have to change it up and put your top guys against their top guys... to stay out of their defensive shell...

last couple minutes with Koivu line and Kovy line, we at least were in their zone. :)

we're leading 2-1, so whatever Carbo's doing its working.

Funny there's no holding/hooking going on in the 3rd.................. :angry:

or none called... if that's what you mean.

we're leading 2-1, so whatever Carbo's doing its working.

I mean the last 10 minutes, where Ottawa has taken the momentum.. it appears he has adjusted now a bit... Bonk and Begin were probably puking on the bench. :)

I mean the last 10 minutes, where Ottawa has taken the momentum.. it appears he has adjusted now a bit... Bonk and Begin were probably puking on the bench. :)

no doubt...

they're logging lots of shifts.

Well Saku and Kovalev suck on faceoffs tonight (33% and 35%) so can't used them if we've got a faceoff in our zone.