Good Pranks

Fanpuck33

Ok, let's talk funny pranks here that have either happened to you or been pulled off by you.

Here's my funniest prank story:

It's my freshman year in college, and I'm working on a project on my computer in my room with a girl. So one of my friends walks by and sees us huddled around my computer. Now, my friend is a funny guy and loves messing with people. So when he saw us, he thought to himself, "How can I embarrass Bozo?" (Bozo is my nickname, based on my last name.) He knew that whenever an instant message is recieved on AIM, it pops up in front of anything we'd be working on. So he goes back to his room and sends me the following IM: "Does that girl in your room know that you're gay?" So of course it pops right out in front of everything, and the girl is like, "Oh, I didn't know." I was so taken aback by what he had done that I was speechless for a few seconds before I could get out the words to tell her that I wasn't.

After she left, I went straight to his room and applauded his joke. Honestly, I laughed my ass off. Sure, it had been embarrassing, but it was freaking hilarious and so brilliantly pulled off.

• 2 weeks later...

hahaha great joke, Bozo

I always try to make people laugh and I like to keep people on guard, never did they know when I was goiong to hit !!

I was working as a valet in a "posh" hotel in tremblant. so I'd hide and when my collegues would come by me I would jump and scream. needless to know It scared the crap out of them..

one day however, I decided to go for the homerun. parking my car in the garage lowest level , I had to walk few strairs to get to my office. I see that the hotel truck is running. most of the time it's one of my collegue who runs the thruck so I figured I'd catch him without warning...the perfect crime. I came from behind, ducked and crawled to the drivers door and jumped and screamed at my "friend". thats when the fun kicks in.

I did acheive my goal of scraring the driver to death but it wasn't my friend. as I'm sreaming, i'm realising at the same time that the driver on the truck is the freakin hotel manager !!! I'm the one who really got the surprise!!!

my girlfriend who was ahead of me knew who was driving the car but didn't know what I was up too just ran away, laughing at me and probably peeing herself..of course she spread the news in no time !!

Edited by marky_and_komi

In November 2000 I was on vacation in Florida because its too cold up here. We were hanging out near my cousin's place (he lived there for a couple of years) and we were bored, so we decided to walk downtown.

We had no car so my cousin's friends (some weird guys) started to check for unlocked cars parked along the street. I thought we'd get in trouble but what the Hell, I've done worse.

Anyway... we came across a van. The driver and passengers doors were locked, but not the back doors. We checked in for stuff. All there was were big boxes. We were in a hurry so we just took the boxes and ran for it.

When we got to a safe place, we opened the boxes hoping it was something valuable. But it was just paperwork. Looked like voting ballots or something. We were pissed and threw the whole thing in a dumpster.

;)

Quick easy pranks? The old pillow case full of shaving cream works (don't use the gel kind). Although the best part of that was the guy in my dorm caught on before he slept on it, shoved the open end under the culprit's door, and jumped on it. Voila! Room full of shaving cream. Or...the pill capsules? The kind you can buy and make your own vitamins/ginseng whatever...take those, fill them with Kool-Aid (red/yellow/oranges work best)....unscrew the shower head, and place the capsule inside. Reassemble. Next time someone takes a shower, the capsule is dissolved by the water, and the resulting shower is quite colorful.

One you DON'T want to do...(yet another stupid college story, as are the above) We were walking through a track field and found a shot put. Those suckers are heavy. Well, we brought it inside the dorm, and instead of knocking on a guy's door, we thought it would be cool to throw the shot put at it. Broke the door completely off the hinges. As a side note, we cut open the shot put to see what made it so damn heavy. A gazillion little ball bearings flew out everywhere. Took FOREVER for that to get cleaned up.

Quick easy pranks? The old pillow case full of shaving cream works (don't use the gel kind). Although the best part of that was the guy in my dorm caught on before he slept on it, shoved the open end under the culprit's door, and jumped on it. Voila! Room full of shaving cream. Or...the pill capsules? The kind you can buy and make your own vitamins/ginseng whatever...take those, fill them with Kool-Aid (red/yellow/oranges work best)....unscrew the shower head, and place the capsule inside. Reassemble. Next time someone takes a shower, the capsule is dissolved by the water, and the resulting shower is quite colorful.

One you DON'T want to do...(yet another stupid college story, as are the above) We were walking through a track field and found a shot put. Those suckers are heavy. Well, we brought it inside the dorm, and instead of knocking on a guy's door, we thought it would be cool to throw the shot put at it. Broke the door completely off the hinges. As a side note, we cut open the shot put to see what made it so damn heavy. A gazillion little ball bearings flew out everywhere. Took FOREVER for that to get cleaned up.

That was pretty damn funny!

When we got to a safe place, we opened the boxes hoping it was something valuable. But it was just paperwork. Looked like voting ballots or something. We were pissed and threw the whole thing in a dumpster.

;)

:lol: Very creative!

So the world can blame you for Dubya!

One comes to my mind when i saw M&K scaring his manager.

Couple of years back our family always went camping in france with another family (friend of my dad). They had two children, and the youngest guy was always joking. He had a scream mask, well thats always fun.

One night his mother went to the bathroom (well those are for everybody on the campground). So the guy went a bit later, cuz he wanted to scare his mother. So he walked very slowly to the bathroom(it was around 11 o clock PM so already very silent). He jumped into the bathroom and yelled the hell out of it. But it wasnt his mother, some dude scared the shit out of himself and peed alsmost on his pants i believe. Damn i laughed my ass of.

Later that night i was standing in front of my camper when some dude came on his bike and passed us. I tried to scare him with the mask, but it seemed like he was from the campground security. Got myself alsmost kicked out of there.

Well those werent the best jokes, but when i come up with better ones i will put them here.