Crappy Intro page

CoRvInA

we already had a topic about that in the lounge section (if i remember) and mathieu30 started it...

ummm... as for me... the intro just doesnt look professional enough... i dunno if they really wanted that *kind* of style but... :huh:

i found the topic :D

http://forums.habsworld.net/index.php?show...p;hl=intro+page

mathieu30 liked the intro page tho :huh::rolleyes::rolleyes:

--

well i think that there's not much people who are working on the webpage... they should really involve more people on it... esp. to change the layout design and build a real NHL team website...

it's like, habs unofficial website on the net have more info about the habs... more complete website than the official one... there's a REAL problem...

we could maybe complain :P

who knows the intro just reminds me of a Teenage Mutan Ninja turtules comic book. lol or there video game.

Good call. It's like it's been cell shaded, but the faces were left alone.

I don't mind it so much, but it could be better.

ummm. people who have gone to a habs game this year would know that is basically the same design on their tickets except they have one player. The also have that type of style posters all over the outside of the Bell Centre. Im okay with it.

Looks like the final project for an 'introduction to graphic design' class or something. Very amateur-ish....so bad it may warrant a petition to change it.

Lol ill work on it when i get ito my Creative arts class lol :D

No, but I saw the cartoon version of the Hobbit, is it the same?

i was so bummed by the crappy "groovy animation" of the Lord of the rings...i didnt want to have part in any other stuff...ill try to find a picture.

250px-Bakshi_Orcs.jpg

thats real life footage...but colored on the picture cells...crappy...see the resemblence?

Edited by habs_in_the_blood

as anyone seen the movie Cartoon of the Lord of teh rings? like 1970's ish?

well the same technology was used here...and there faces are "shaded" too

Haha, yea I once saw a few minutes of it - man that thing was pure crap, it really hurt in the eyes while watching it! :P;)