Game Thread | Montreal vs. Buffalo | 12/19/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wtfnhl.png

Ummmm what's with this really short recap and "Brian Higgins"?

Wow.. Great job NHL.com writers...

brian higgins aside, how did you get that nhl.com pic in here? (with that tree thing?)

GO :hlogo: GO!

Haha.. Well they've fixed the mistake now, but it's still an unusually short recap article. Silly NHL.com people.

Hah, from now on, Koivu's new nickname is Gary and Kovalev's is Trent

:D

shortcat: I hit print screen, pasted the image into Paint Shop Pro, cropped the part i wanted, uploaded to my Cataclaw.com webserver.

Edited by Cataclaw

Haha.. Well they've fixed the mistake now, but it's still an unusually short recap article. Silly NHL.com people.

Hah, from now on, Koivu's new nickname is Gary and Kovalev's is Trent

:D

maybe those are the english names...

like some of my korean & chinese friends... they have their 'native' name and an english name...

the funny thing is that the english name usually has no connnection whatsoever with the 'native' name.

the english name is usually one that they pick out for themselves...

interesting... non?

OK, I don't mean to laugh at my own joke but I'd love to see Koivu and Kovy referred to as Gary and Trent!!!

That's awesome.

Gary means "Spirit of a Warrior" in Old Gaelish

and Trent means "I Play When I want" in New Hindese

:clap::P:clap:

brian higgins aside, how did you get that nhl.com pic in here? (with that tree thing?)

Brian, Frank, Jonny, Herb, I don't care what they call him if he keeps playing like he did tonight :clap::clap:

Great game tonight :hlogo: :hlogo:

OK, I don't mean to laugh at my own joke but I'd love to see Koivu and Kovy referred to as Gary and Trent!!!

That's awesome.

We'll, I'll laugh with you then... that's classic.

That's awesome.

Gary means "Spirit of a Warrior" in Old Gaelish

guffaw, guffaw, guffaw, :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool:

I listen to the game on radio trying to bust my sinusitis-plague self out of the bed, which didn't work really well. by the way the CKAC crew are the best !!

I am really impressed by the way montreal as been playing this year. I thought they would finish around 4-5 in the conference and now they're 5th in the league!! WOW !!

we have four lines that produce, we have depth on every positions. did anybody noticed that begin and dandy didn't play ?? not, me.

even the second line played well tonight!!

I'm kind of a rationnal lad but now I'm getting excited by the way this team is playing. the way we're playing, there won't be a souray trade or a markov or an aebischer. it will be more like us surrending or2nd round and a prospect for more depth up front !!

Cataclaw.com webserver.

ohh that sounds exotic !!

Edited by marky_and_komi

G'night folks!

Thanks for making this an enjoyable evening, enjoy the 2 remaining pre-Christmas games, maybe there'll be 4 more points under our collective tree!

Goodnight, Gary, Goodnight Trent, Goodnight Brian...

Rick Jenerette is the worst play-by-play man on TV, and should have his vocal chords removed with a rusty butter knife.

This John Kelly guy son of Dan Kelly who does the blues games is absolutely horrid but he sounds like the greatest ever compared to the radio play by play guy Chris Kerber that guy is nails to a chalk board. yyyyeeeeoooouchhhh!!!!

awesome! we killed them.

boys must have been hungry for buffalo wings. lol

What a team we have! I'm in love with that new 4th line of Latendresse- Lapierre - Streit.. wow

and man Higgins rule, and so does Huet and Koivu and Souray and ... *goes on and on* I could name almost the whole team :clap::clap::clap:

This John Kelly guy son of Dan Kelly who does the blues games is absolutely horrid but he sounds like the greatest ever compared to the radio play by play guy Chris Kerber that guy is nails to a chalk board. yyyyeeeeoooouchhhh!!!!

awesome! we killed them.

boys must have been hungry for buffalo wings. lol

I'm glad he's gone from being the Avs play by play announcer. If I hear "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" one more time, I'll go nuts. Local FSN teams get the biggest homers, I should try out somewhere.

The Habs are playing well, but pull in the reigns a little bit guys. Seems everyone gets a little over the top, then the Habs drop a game, and everyone's ready to trade the goat of the game. I think this team has the largest collection of bipolar fans in the league.

Just came back from work. Thanks JMMR for remembering the GAME ON! thing, that made it easy to read the game stuf...

Higgins putts 2 and Mad Max gets a 4th pt in 4 game as we beat the Sabres by 3 goals. We've been playing this solid for most of the season now. Now big high like some other teams has, but no lows either. We're dangerous.

The 4th line is such a bonus. I'm already drooling about the time Begin will come back. The La-La duo has size, strenght and skills. Throw the Wolverine on that line and it'll be pure chaos for the opposition.

We've beaten Buffalo plenty of times, I dont think they're a test anymore. Now the real test are NJ and Carolina. Those are the only two teams that scares me in the East.

this team is rolling!

Yes they are and I believe than the 1st place is not an impossibility now! :clap::clap::clap:

Nice! Who apart from Kosty and Halak are having huge seasons?