The Official Habs-World-Juniors Thread

TheBigRedC

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6-3 Canada.

Good game. The 3rd goal by Sweatt shouldn't have counted though with Abdelkader knocking Price over. Oh well. They won! :)

6-3 Canada.

Good game. The 3rd goal by Sweatt shouldn't have counted though with Abdelkader knocking Price over. Oh well. They won! :)

Yeah, that was a load of crap. Like you said though, we still won so it doesn't matter.

0-2, the tourney gets much harder for the Yanks. I'm sure the "Why isn't Ryan there?" questions are starting to arise.

Yeah, that was a load of crap. Like you said though, we still won so it doesn't matter.

0-2, the tourney gets much harder for the Yanks. I'm sure the "Why isn't Ryan there?" questions are starting to arise.

Yep. B)

Carman scored.... I bet you're happy with that. Simek scored two goals!! :)

Yep. B)

Carman scored.... I bet you're happy with that. Simek scored two goals!! :)

Yeah, I was happy to see Carman score even if it was against Canada. Although I have to admit, I'm more focused on Stoa who is, according to HF, our best prospect not in the NHL (Wolski is 1st and Stastny 3rd). He's missed a few glorious chances though so he hasn't impressed me thus far. I know HF has him overrated though because they've got Videll over Williams, Burki and Parshin and Durand as top 5 so they're overrating some prospects. I'd have Stewart ahead of Stoa personally and Boychuk and Hensick a bit higher.

Valentenko has a goal and Kostitsyn has an assist midway through the 2nd period of the Russia-Belarus match-up.

http://www.iihf.com/Hydra/Tournaments_07/o...6B11_74_1_0.pdf

(This link only shows the 1st period thus far, but it should update fully soon).

Valentenko has a goal and Kostitsyn has an assist

Day, me say day-o

Daylight come and me wan' go home

Day, me say day, me say day, me say day...

Come, Mister tally man, tally me banana

Come, Mister tally man, tally me banana

Day-o, day-o

:) :hlogo:

1-1 NOW

"Oooh, the Germans are mad at me... I'm so scared! Oooooh, the Germans... Uh oh..."

'Stop it, Burns'

"The Germans are coming after me... Oh, don't let the Germans come after me... Oh, the Germans are coming after me... No, they're so big and strong... Protect me from the Germans! The Germans!"

Edited by ATHLÉTIQUE.CANADIEN

Ugh, crap. The Slovak game on Sunday starts at 4:30 AM for me.

:wacko:

We clinch the division if we win that game too, if I recall correctly.

Almost correct. We clinched the division with the win today... :D

Nyce Blaze! :D

Btw, Kostitsyn had 9 shots!!! in his game. Couldn't pot one, but I guess the coaches told him to shoot more as I expected. Sucks though, because Team Belarus will be dropped down to the relegation round now.