Game Thread | Canadiens de Montréal vs. Rangers de New York | 04/05/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, Halak looked awful on every goal so far. I think Huet will get the game Saturday night.

I disagree,

the first, yes, the second no chance, Jagr alone in the slot will beat any goalie. This one he was partially screened by Nylander.

I'm more disapointed in this team, Halak was the only reason the team was in the game until now.

Simple example of Carbo being an idiot coach.

Lats on PP, Kosty not.....Come on...moron

why don't you take comments like that and apply your own adjective and go & pout somewhere...

those types of comments aren't needed nor are they of any use

GO :hlogo: GO!

RDS is going to show the end of the Leafs/Isles game. Anyone gonna stick around for it?

you bet!

I'm breaking my superstition and posting.

I feel like s**t, but I haven't lost faith in our ability to make the playoffs.

why don't you take comments like that and apply your own adjective and go & pout somewhere...

those types of comments aren't needed nor are they of any use

They are simple fact, simple logic....I would never give up or stop cheering the team on, but Carbo is simply being outcoached. Period.

RDS is going to show the end of the Leafs/Isles game. Anyone gonna stick around for it?

I do not want to be reminded that we could have clinched tonight.

I can not believe the negativity. So we're losing 3-0 The leafs lost 7-2 the other night. Now we can't beat them because we're losing one game? Come on people show some faith. Saturdays game will be a tough battle it always is when we play the leafs. Why is it any diferent now?

Carbo should not have done nething with the lines.....he threw everything off when he moved Kovy....you dont change what works

I can not believe the negativity. So we're losing 3-0 The leafs lost 7-2 the other night. Now we can't beat them because we're losing one game? Come on people show some faith. Saturdays game will be a tough battle it always is when we play the leafs. Why is it any diferent now?

I'm not saying we won't beat the leafs but if you have a chance to clich a birth in the plaoffs rather than a winner take all game you dont come out and lay an egg

I think the difference and the cause for concern is how this team has played lately on the road. Sure they've been playing good hockey the last few games, but how many of those wins came on home ice? I for one am concerned with having to play the finale in front of the fired up crowd at the ACC.

Carbo should not have done nething with the lines.....he threw everything off when he moved Kovy....you dont change what works

I'm not saying we won't beat the leafs but if you have a chance to clich a birth in the plaoffs rather than a winner take all game you dont come out and lay an egg

Yah exactly, with the chance to clinch how could you possibly come out this flat??

Just cracked a beer, it's time to sit back and enjoy our 3rd period comeback. There is now way that they can play like this in the 3rd. They will come out flying and get the W. Get out the popcorn and enjoy fellas!!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

GO HABS GO!!!!!