Game 4: Habs @ Sens - 7pm

bar

Ryder has done absolutely nothing, so it would be nice if he stopped playing like a cream puff, but I don't see it.

If we manage to win, I think it will be one of the kids. Except for Pleks and Prust, the veterans have really been the anchor and for some reason MT keeps going with them.

MT also has been wasting our timeouts too early.

I had a bad feeling the whole period that this was going to happen, I was really hoping to be wrong there. The icing calls bugged me more than the kick/non-kick goal, I figured they'd stick with the on-ice call since it could have been interpreted either way.

OT picks? I'm going with Ryder and Zibanejad.

Subban or Gallagher for the winner

You need to get the message across during the game and then take the damn fine and really be vocal after the game.

So far MT's reaction to this crap is to bend over for the damn refs.

If he complained, the refs would screw us even more. This was a typical Peel game where anything goes for Ottawa.

Hopefully we can win in OT as this is a must win game.... It won't be easy but they need to come out firing on all cylinders.

We might be seeing Budaj coming in too...lets hope Price is okay, but it didn't look good. :(

Budaj has been terrific.

I think that was Galchenyuk's first shift since the 2nd period :angry2:

that's why we win or lose with Price.

MT this one is on you - no friggin excuses :wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall:

Maclean plays his kids with the game on the line and is rewarded.

Our kids give us the lead and MT nails their asses to the bench and goes with a bunch of lazy ass wusses who haven't been near Anderson most of the series. :angry2::angry2::angry2::angry2::angry2::angry2: