Game Thread | Washington Vs. Montreal | 03/30/06

Spider-Man NL

Why?

A guy from PlanetHabs sent out his 2 cents about his website...

BEcause maybe there is someone logged on who might wanna post something on radio something more than "why" of course :) its a free call 1800 number too Just getting the word out there

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WANNA ADD that The whole team was good!! Still Ribs played good the first two periods! Kolzig played his best first period! We could have been easily up 3 - 0

Hopefully the other teams wont catch on that they stand a better chance if they shut us down in period UNO!!

But lets add Kudos to Aaron DOWNEY HE plaid a great Game and Unlike Ribs, was able to rectify his initial mistake!

What I find so irritating is that I thought everyone was working hard after the first period and when Ovechkin took his penalty with 2:20 to go it looked like we had the game in the bag. Then Ribeiro just takes a lazy penalty and almost ruins all the hard work. For me this was the final straw. I've had enough of Ribeiro.

Someone should send this link to the rds guys.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/ and read the caption above the Koivu.

'Right now, it seems that we're doing good things, the puck is bouncing for us and we're getting breaks like I did at the end of the game,'' added Koivu. The Finnish centre also set up one of two goals scored by his red-hot linemate Chris Higgins, who has five goals in his last three games and now has 19 for the season. He is vying to become the first Montreal rookie with 20 goals in a season since Koivu in 1995-96.

Am I missing something here? Do they mean exactly 20? Or did they forget about Ryder?

'Right now, it seems that we're doing good things, the puck is bouncing for us and we're getting breaks like I did at the end of the game,'' added Koivu. The Finnish centre also set up one of two goals scored by his red-hot linemate Chris Higgins, who has five goals in his last three games and now has 19 for the season. He is vying to become the first Montreal rookie with 20 goals in a season since Koivu in 1995-96.

Am I missing something here? Do they mean exactly 20? Or did they forget about Ryder?

Nope, there just a bunch of dumbas...er...intellectually challenged sports writers. Maybe cause he didn't win the calder (Raycroft who???) they forgot about him?

They were trying to say what RDS did a few days ago but misquoted.

It should be the first Rookie First round pick of the habs since Koivu to score 20 goals in his rookie year.

RIbeiro had one good chance in the first, the rest of the game he was awful and so was Zednik. If it wasn't for Kovalev that line would be brutally ugly. How many times did they get stuck for 2 minutes in their own zone running around just for Huet or a Dman to bail them out. Even on the PP Ribeiro looked lazy and useless. This was the nail for me....In the offseason I don't care if we get nothing back and just let him walk, I do not want to see him on the habs next season.

Downey was able to draw a penalty on OV I love this guy he will do anything for the team. He just loves to win.

LOVE DOWNEY... just saw an interview after the game On the french Chanel and he told the reporter what he said to Piss off Ovechkin! HAHAHA unbelievable Downey gets My 4th Star selection!

Click on the icon that looks like a tree. You'll need to insert a URL of the pic.

HIGGINS! CH NIGHT! :hlogo:

thank you. :):):)

LOVE DOWNEY... just saw an interview after the game On the french Chanel and he told the reporter what he said to Piss off Ovechkin! HAHAHA unbelievable Downey gets My 4th Star selection!

What did he say?

Higgins and Koivu really seem to click out there. I can't believe NJ amd Tampa keep winning as well (although maybe Tampa did us a favour by beating atlanta), I want 6th spot. If we can avoid Carolina and Ottawa in the first round that would be good!

Ribs = -9

Saku = :king:

I agree I think Higgins and Koivu are great, we just need Richard Zednik to get some goals. now the two game's I've been waiting for Zednik seems to score alot against the Bruins. I thought Begin was good too.

Everyone seems to be worried about who we may play in the playoffs. I'm wondering how many teams are worried that they may face us in the playoffs!

We're famous for having goalies who steal series... maybe Huet is the next in line.

Be nice if Koivu actually scored a goal

And so it was. Good, very, very good. :hlogo: :hockey: :hlogo: :hockey: :hlogo:

btw - we finally have a true winning record: 37-27-9 (37 wins, 36 losses)

GO HABS

Interesting. Never noticed that. Although I have a hard time considering shootout losses as actually losses. I hope they get rid of the shootout someday. Hasn't the novelty worn off yet?

Edited by kaos