Game Thread | Montreal Vs. Hurricanes | 04/30/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Koivu is a voodoo master.. and all others on the team are zombies controlled by Koivu... with koivu gone they just flow around dont know what to do.

I'm really close to giving up on this team. Things are not only bad, they're horrifying...

that's a cheesy attitude

:king: :hlogo: :king:

Hey i just need to get this out there. If you live outside of Montreal and dont have centerice then go onto Yahoo and watch there high quality video feed of the game. Heres the link: http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl

look on the scores and under montreal-carolina it says live feed click on it in your ie browser (does not work in firefox, untested in safari). It beats listening to the cjad cast. try it now!

Hey i just need to get this out there. If you live outside of Montreal and dont have centerice then go onto Yahoo and watch there high quality video feed of the game. Heres the link: http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl

look on the scores and under montreal-carolina it says live feed click on it in your ie browser (does not work in firefox, untested in safari). It beats listening to the cjad cast. try it now!

Awesome ! Thanks

I checked 'Forum Home' at the beginning of this game and there were a whole lot of us online together. I just checked it and quite a few have gone.

hmmm.............

Guest Syn

Holy crap, thats awesome. Alternate to the CBC commentators too.

I checked 'Forum Home' at the beginning of this game and there were a whole lot of us online together. I just checked it and quite a few have gone.

hmmm.............

I'll be here til the bitter/delicious end!

Good god THANK YOU for that information! It does beat CJAD. THANK YOU!

It simple, they are not skating.. They are not going hard to the puck but floating around waiting for it to get to them.. when bulis looks slow.. ouch... he is one of our fastest guys and he is not using that speed tonight..

Guest Syn

Carolina just collapses all 5 guys infront of the net and Montreal tries to feed guys through it. Just take point shots cause you cant do shit infront of the net.

another reason why i hate the canes: i've lost count of how many times they've shot the puck WELL after the whistle/buzzer has gone

Not the 1st period we wanted. But, it COULD BE WORSE!

This is the 2nd game that they had a crappy 1st. :angry:

How many times have I said it? "Slow starters".

They can't afford this slow nonsense anymore! IT'S THE PLAYOFFS!

Let's go now! :hlogo:

Edited by ATHLÉTIQUE.CANADIEN

Pathetic first period, they are very lucky to be down by only a goal.

Depressing.