10,000 Posts

revvvrob

when will shortcat get 10,000 posts?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. When do you think shortcat will make his 10,000th post?

• winter of 2006
    • spring of 2007
    • summer of 2007
    • fall of 2007
    • winter of 2007
    • early 2008
    • mid 2008
    • late 2008
    • When the Habs win the Cup (June 2007)
    • When the Maples win the Cup (Never)
    • He'll get there, but he won't be first

Yep, the one and only. :lol:

EDIT: Curse you Pierre! *shakes fist*

Kewl! Fozzie was my favorite muppet BTW.

It was a while since I registered here, but since I don't spend much time here I have a hard time remembering who is who.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he will hit by the start of the summer, 07. This season he should probably wrack up 3500 posts, with another 1200 when will go all the way in the playoffs.

This analysis doesn't take into account shortcat1's annual Jan/Feb slump.

My money is on BTH now that he doesn't have to spend all his time checking Bullis's stats.

This analysis doesn't take into account shortcat1's annual Jan/Feb slump.

My money is on BTH now that he doesn't have to spend all his time checking Bullis's stats.

I was in the home for winter-depressed old men... but I'm back now... I'm feeling better... I'm getting better every day... yes... yes.................... yes???????????????????

:king: :hlogo: :king:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

looks like all those who selected Spring of 2007 are going to be proven wrong (unless someone devotes the next 3 weeks to post-padding).

also - the group of posters in the 7000 club has gotten quite large!

Yep. Shorty has disappeared so the milestone is mine for the taking mwuhahahahha!

Though that worthless post-padding wretch PTG will come and steal my glory, I fear. :angry::rolleyes:

Hopefully he gets a life soon (hopes that rude and degrading comments will make him feel more self-conscious and like he really SHOULD get a life and he'll leave and I will one again rule HW with my dominant tower of posts mwuhahahahha!

Note: this post is clearly on-topic and not a post-pad, or whatever the noun is.

Yep. Shorty has disappeared so the milestone is mine for the taking mwuhahahahha!

Though that worthless post-padding wretch PTG will come and steal my glory, I fear. :angry::rolleyes:

Hopefully he gets a life soon (hopes that rude and degrading comments will make him feel more self-conscious and like he really SHOULD get a life and he'll leave and I will one again rule HW with my dominant tower of posts mwuhahahahha!

Note: this post is clearly on-topic and not a post-pad, or whatever the noun is.

Post-whore. :P

August my friend, August. That's when my life starts. lol

I guess I'll have to hold the fort until then. I've got a 600 post cushion to sit on.

Oh no biggie, I'm not going to pass you, you post too much.

you post more than me though. Every day you catch up.

Now I will go around answering every one of your posts that I can just to make sure I counter every trick you've got. :)

:lol:

hmmm the smilies don't change.

I'm sure I won't pass you. positive. ;)

by the end of the summer you will have passed him. last fall I was in front of you and now there's no contest.

True. That was also around the same time where I started visiting the site more.

yeah. you needed that kick in the rear end !!!

woah woah woah man! Don't start convos with PTG while I'm defenceless and at school!

Won't be able to defend myself tonight either as I'll be watching POTC. I'll be sure to tell you guys how it went... many many times.

woah woah woah man! Don't start convos with PTG while I'm defenceless and at school!

Won't be able to defend myself tonight either as I'll be watching POTC. I'll be sure to tell you guys how it went... many many times.

make sure to tell us how bad it stank, like the potc 2

Dude, I already told you how terrible it is. :P