Game Thread | Boston vs. Montreal | 12/12/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the all mighty lazy26....all praise ...im just curious s=to see whats happening with souray....god lets hope he's okay.....on a brighter side...higgins participated in a full practice today

I hate to break it to you habs_in_the_blood, but I think Higgins had another no contact practice. I read it on Habs inside Out.

So, Sheldon news?

How about CH?

Just saw Sports 30 tonight... they just claimed Souray should be able to make it for tomorrow night game... but it will all depends how does he feel when he wake up tomorrow though! Wish he ok... definitely need his slapshot in PP! :D

as for CH nothing was mention but like everyone already stated we should expect him this week ... hopefully againts Crosby. :rolleyes:

just heard on the radio...hope it's nothing serious.

holly smith: the kessel familly as asked the boston bruins to release a statement saying phil was being treated for none-hockey related illness and as ask the public and media to respect the kessels privacy during the time being...

that doesn't sound good at all.

Sounds like testicular cancer. It doesn't sound too serious, but all the best to Kessel and his family.

http://cbs4boston.com/local/local_story_345230707.html

Sounds like testicular cancer. It doesn't sound too serious, but all the best to Kessel and his family.

http://cbs4boston.com/local/local_story_345230707.html

Oddly enough, by the sounds of that story, testicular cancer is the one to get if you're a man. Never thought I would hear myself say that. The story sounds pretty positive though, like he will have surgery and be back, it doesn't make me feel like it's life threatening. Good news.

i wonder if saks sent his words of encouragement to kessel...in fact i woulndt be surprised if he already did

n e ways tonight is going to be emotional night...(exept for maybe the russians...since they show no signs of motions) habs are going to pull trough

Habs 5: Saku, Ryder, SAMSONOV, Bonk, D-man (maybe Streit)

Bruins 2: Bergeron, Chara

GO :hlogo: GO

Nos bras meurtris vous tendent le flambeau, à vous toujours de le porter bien haut

To you from failing hands we throw the torch. Be yours to hold it high

We should win this one :clap:

Sorry if I offended anyone with the earlier thread today. My big fault was I named it wrong I figure. I have since fixed it. If you read what I posted, you'll see it matches up better.

GAME ON

Let's ROCK!

GO HABS GO!

:hlogo:

Edited by ATHLÉTIQUE.CANADIEN