NHL player you hate the most

JoeLassister

Tucker or any player that consistently attempts to illegally injure other players.

I.e. when players hit from behind, charge, knee I hate it all.

i fully agree with this! this is the kind of player who is despicable. Accidents happen but for some players they seem to be around a disproportionate amount of 'accidents'.

GO :hlogo: GO!

I don't like jackasses

so

Ribs is on my hate list

any person who physically taunts

On the other hand I know what it is like to lose control of your temper sometimes (my school record would show that albeit mainly because I was tired of being bullied so I started picking up the people who were bullying me and throwing them into lockers and stuff, good times, lol)

So I don't hate Bertuzzi for example, I feel sorry for him that he's become a scape goat.

McSorly again got thrown under the bus if you will. Brasheer wasn't completely innocent in the whole thing but McSorly lost it. Sad thing for him though was that he wasn't a 'star' but was mainly there to goon it up so when the incident happened his career was done while Bertuzzi still was valuable.

I dunno I can't really hate someone its not in my nature heck all the people I'd beat up on usually became my friends afterwards. funny how that is.

All Leafs' players (minus Kilger, who I was a big fan of. Now, I just don't hate him)

Sean Avery (i.e. for dating Elisha Cuthbert)

I met her at a habs bruins presason game a few years ago and she is a royal ass. NO personality AT ALL.

I met her at a habs bruins presason game a few years ago and she is a royal ass. NO personality AT ALL.

I saw her this summer at Time SupperClub ; a f...ing Diva !!!

It's a shame Tucker and Peca are now both on the same team. Too bad they didn't end each other's careers back when they were bickering a couple of years ago.

I can't stand Finnish agitators like Jerkoff Ruutuu and Ville Nieminen.

Im sure that Justin Williams eliminated us from the playoffs when he injured Koivu and for that I will allways hate him.

I dont hate Tucker anymore becaus several of our smallish and non goonish players have shoved him around the ice lately. Bouillon and Kovalev.

Im sure that Justin Williams eliminated us from the playoffs when he injured Koivu and for that I will allways hate him.

I dont hate Tucker anymore becaus several of our smallish and non goonish players have shoved him around the ice lately. Bouillon and Kovalev.

:clap::clap::clap:

DARCY TUCKER

What he said

The only other one that comes to mind is Chris Neil

A big #1 for Bryan McCabe. Such a big stupid baby and a bully at the same time.

Jarkko Ruuttu. Mostly because of his face.

I don't hate Justin Williams at all - seems like a good kid, and the Koivu thing was pure accident. I saw Koivu do the same thing to someone else this season, again pure accident, and saw him watch the guy on the ice, and I sure wondered what was going through his head then.