Game Thread | Atlanta vs. Montreal | 01/09/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

huet is a god-send to this team... very little short of that...

GO :hlogo: GO!

6 on 4... = empty net goal? nope!

Edited by shortcat1

three stars

1- ryder

2- plekanec

3- koivu

after seriously thinking...i think the habs are going to bring this one home tonight....Atlanta is a perfect team to end a slump and gain once more some Confidance...i expect the habs to skate there ass's off tonight...Go habs go!!!!!

i have faith in thee!

i'm not one to brag....dont you all love it when im right :D GO HABS GO!!!!!

CONGRATS MISTER 500!!!!!!!!!!!!! great game great effort!

I hope Carbo keeps the lines as they were tonight. Maybe it was that, maybe it the bug finally clearing up, but there was certainly a better energy tonight.

I have to say...as good as Bonk has been...it seemed like Johnson and Plekanec had quite a bit of chemistry out there.

WOW. What a great third period. Especially for Ryder, Koivu, and Lats. Plekanec looked very dangerous tonite. Nice comeback. Nice for Saku to get 500 at home. Hopefully, the Habs can put a little win streak togethere now.

feels good to see (well, "hear") the team back on track, looks like the flu and the lines and so on become irrelevant when the Cap'n steps up, and Ryder, we missed you mahn!

Well that game SUCKED SUCKED SUCKED....

for the THRASHERS!

Way to wake up habs! What a brilliant game with much better line chemistry. I liked the checking line with plex. I enjoyed watching Lats back on the first line and Laps on the energy line with our second line trying to create and almost converting.

It was a much better effort all around; By the way from now on I think we should just not play the first period and only signup with the new NHL to play only the second and third periods!

We seem to wake up in the middle of the second and have absolute fun in the third.

Lastly, I really love playing a winning game in front of the montreal crowd! what energy and fan support can do was truly proven tonight. When the fans got behind the team the team RESPONDED! FANS, specially during the game; show you support positively! NO BOOing please.

GO HABS GO!

maybe the line changes have worked really well...

just a side comment... is steve bégin seeing the end of his time on the team?