NFL postseason

sakiqc

I'm in Philadelphia since Sunday and it's impossible to miss that the Eagles are in the playoffs. They won in the first round againts NYG and will face New Orleans next Saturday. All is about the Eagles on TV and they couldn't care less about the Flyers' struggles right now. I might be able to attend the Habs game here on thrusday.. would be cool

The AFC championship is the Super Bowl this year, so i hope that most fans have their big parties planned a couple of weeks early this time around cuz thats where the real game is. The only threat in the NFC are the Bears and thats only if Grossman makes 0 mistakes, something that seems unlikely against some of the defences the AFC has to offer.

Im quite confident the Ravens will beat the Colts this weekend, but after that im clueless. Hard to count out the Pats against the Chargers, and whoever wins that will have a very tough game against the Ravens in the Championship game.

The Jets kind of gave up there at the end against the Pats so I'm pretty much out of the playoffs now. I don't know why we kept coming with the blitz when it obviously wasn't working. There was so much wrong with the game we played....

Ah well, we weren't even supposed to be there so I can't complain too much. My dad figures his boys have no hope against the Chargers, I think Rivers is likely to make a few mistakes against Belichick's gameplan. They've always got Tomlinson to go too though. If the Colts defense plays like last week, I think they can beat the Ravens even though the Ravens have been my team to come out of the AFC since like, Week 2. I hope the Bears kill the Seahawks since I hate Seattle and then I think Philly will have the upper hand over New Orleans.

If I had to go with a Super Bowl pick right now though, Baltimore/Philadelphia. Another giant VS the underdog Super Bowl.

go 49ers, vikings or bill!!!!!one!

GO :hlogo: GO!

If I had to go with a Super Bowl pick right now though, Baltimore/Philadelphia. Another giant VS the underdog Super Bowl.

Man, in a matter of a couple hours, my prediction is shot to hell. Although I also said I thought the Colts would have a shot at winning, I just didn't want to go against my pre-season prediction. Philly can thank it's lack of catching the damn ball for it's loss.

Fruity little Hasselbeck won't know what him tomorrow and Grossman will summon the power of the Gator (which is extra powerful since we won the NC last week. =D). I hate the f***** Seahawks so much.

I'm split on the late game. Schottenheimer<<<<Belichick and Brady >>>>>> Rivers. It all depends how the Patriots plan on containing Tomlinson. If LT can't take flight, the Pats win.

Wow, im shocked Brady didnt come up with a TD in the final minute and that the Colts and Manning did come through in the clutch.

Im predicting a Bears victory in the Super Bowl...

That was terrible pass at the end there by Brady, he should know better. My dad will be depressed for the next 2 weeks now.

I'm gonna go with the Colts, after that game, this is Peyton's year.

Brady got exposed as an overrated piece! yes!

Brady's a system quarterback everyone knows this.

I'm as sick of Tom Brady as everyone else is, but give credit where credit is due. The Pats system wouldn't work with an average joe quarterback. He's not a stud like Manning, but he's efficient and gets the job done. He's very comparable to Joe Montana. Montana is one of my favorites and one of the best quarterbacks the league has seen. He didn't put up the huge yardage and TDs like a Dan Marino. He was an efficient QB who won games and won in the playoffs. He came alive when it mattered most, something a guy like Marino never did. Brady has proven himself many times over in big games. You can't win them all, especially when you have a bunch of journeymen recievers. So he threw a pick and they lost. You can't come back every single time.

You can't even pin that loss all on Brady even. Maybe if his receivers could catch the easiest balls thrown ever...The defense didn't do them any favors either, they played the prevent the entire 2nd half and Manning just kept throwing it under the coverage. The Pats never adjusted their system and it hurt them.