Down in the dumps cuz the Habs can't win a game?

habs_25th

down in the dumps? not at all...

bottom line, this is a game and has no impact on our lives... we can enjoy it and be emotionally moved by the whole thing but, aside from that, it's something that we get to observe, not live...

GO :hlogo: GO!

bottom line, this is a game and has no impact on our lives... we can enjoy it and be emotionally moved by the whole thing but, aside from that, it's something that we get to observe, not live...

Thank you for some much needed perspective Shortcat :D.

I for one am down in the dumps when I'm thinking about it, but I'm okay when I'm doing whatever else other than hockey talk.

Very true...anything that only allows us (humans) to be spectators and nothing else should not cause any real "stress."

:clap::clap::clap:

How very true - there are so many other much more critical issues we should dare to care about that seriously!!!!!! :mellow:

I have to say that I find it quite depressing. I almost feel worse than during the dark days of 2000 when

we were so bad and couldn't win. I have to balance the extra disappointment of a talented team performing so badly against the uplifting hope that there is too much talent here for this slump to last long.

:wacko:

I almost feel worse than during the dark days of 2000...

Yeah, I felt the same way. That year was :puke:

But, to have a solid darkhorse hit the wall like this in 2007 is equally as frustrating for opposite reasons. Back then it was just plain sucky, now it's experiencing underachieving which feels almost equally :puke:

Edited by ATHLÉTIQUE.CANADIEN

During that Gingras interview, I started remembering that he had one of the best slap shots in the league at the time.....He was the Souray on the PP for the Habs back then.......I wonder how he'd do with today's sticks?

no problemoo

its gotta start sometime... its a voodoo passing of sorts... glad it happened!!!

Look at the Rangers for Fn' sakes!

all it takes is a couple of succesfull tape to tape passes and Voila the Ghosts will be back!

I wonder (having the Bulldogs with their own share of trouble) if it aint some metaphysical onslaught occurring in the Habs Ghosts world.. where the Habs ghosts are being assaulted in a Hockey game opposing all the other ghosts from Boston Detroit and the Maple leafs (pre 1964) a Mythical game of the likes not even that World has seen before.... creating a void in the Mojo jucie the Habs feed on you see all the voodoo mumbo jumbo has been Sucked out of the real world and is being used into dealing with this Surreal game!!! creating a void in todays Habs players!!

YEahhh Im gonna believe this.... HEre I see something in my magic Puck... its broadcasting what seems to be a game on the radio...

there is three minutes to go and the Habs Ghost team is down by one THEY have to score to get the game into overtime! they have to score... Wait Boom boom spots His father in law Morenz... swings a pass to the speeding great Howie ..... Morenz passes the blue line and slows down what is that he spots in his rearview mirror??? he quickly pivots and with a wink makes a drop pass to what seems like a Comet a Guided Missil ....ripping through Detroit and Boston players its Flash of LIght!!! Unmistakingly....... the Rocket!!! ........to be continued

The Shaman will keep u posted

Im gonna carry my Habs heroes book around (work) (school) its kinda big! until the Habs Mojo is restaured!!!!

I suggest anyone else that has no life to do something of the sorts!

COME BACK HABS MOJO COME BACK!

:hlogo: GO HABS MOJO GO :hlogo:

In a morbid way, I sort of enjoy these horrendous slumps. They're like watching a car crash, only stretched out over a veeerrrrry long period of time (e.g., a month). And I sure have been posting a lot lately! When everything's going smoothly, I tend to pay less attention.

Okay guys im totally in the dumps :( I need a warm, cuddly and tight hug, anyone interested? LOLLLL JKSSS haha. Im more ticked off than emo so yup. I haven't lost hope in the Habs and no one else should either lol :P

Go Habs Gooooo!!! WOOOOOOOOOT!