Deadline Deals 2007

jetsniper

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RDS said he is gone to Philly I wonder if its Esche + S Kapanen.

They just re-signed Kapanen though. Esche is likely though but they'd need some depth at D. More then enough forwards.

This sucks, deadline day and I have to work. I like sitting around on the internet on deadline day. :puke:

Hard to keep up on everything that's going on from work...in Greece to top it all off..

You'd think that Buffalo would want to get something a little more useful than that. Seems to me that the dust hasn't settled on this deal yet. Buffalo should be getting a warm body to help them get through the playoffs

BUffalo picked up Conklin.

hmmm.... i dont really understand this then. Isn't Biron a UFA at the end of the year? Does Philly think this will give them an edge in extending him?

Yeah they may re sign him right away.

Buffalo isn't done yet. I have a feeling that the draft pick Buffalo got from the Flyers (1st round 2007 from Nashville (Forsberg trade)) is gonna end up on another team like a cheap hooker...

There is no way Buffalo is stockpiling picks for the future.

If that was the price for Biron, its too bad Gainey didn't get him for the remainder of the season. Make him our number 1 until Huet gets back, then see who is playing the best.

Abbey warms the bench up and gets drinks for the coaches... :)

If that was the price for Biron, its too bad Gainey didn't get him for the remainder of the season. Make him our number 1 until Huet gets back, then see who is playing the best.

Abbey warms the bench up and gets drinks for the coaches... :)

Well it was a 1st round pick although most likley the Preds first rounder it is still a first rounder.

Well it was a 1st round pick although most likley the Preds first rounder it is still a first rounder.

Yeah, 1st round might be a bit much (I thought it was 2nd).. but maybe now the price for Belfour or Joseph will be cheaper.. I could see a 3rd round pick for one of them, maybe even a 2nd.

I am not comfortable relying on a rookie and Abbey down the stretch...

Yeah, 1st round might be a bit much (I thought it was 2nd).. but maybe now the price for Belfour or Joseph will be cheaper.. I could see a 3rd round pick for one of them, maybe even a 2nd.

I am not comfortable relying on a rookie and Abbey down the stretch...

Very soon we will find out if Bob is confident enough.

A fourth and Corey Locke for either Joseph or Belfour, Id' say. Locke works hard and deserves a chance, but it's gonna be very difficult for him to crack the rooster in Mtl because of the presence of other more talented young and small centers like Pleks, Grabovsky and Urquart..