Game Thread | Montreal vs. Penguins | 02/01/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for quite a bit, i thought that mike keane was playing for the penguins... but that couldn't be...

after a bit, it dawned on me that the rds announcer was pronouncing malkin as 'malkeen'...

sheeeeeeeeeshhhhhh..........

GO :hlogo: GO!

According to McGuire.. this is awesome hockey....

wow, he is truely an idiot...

What are you talking about, it is!

Whenever one team takes cheapshots at the other, and has a 7 minute PP, it's great, fair hockey!

:puke:

According to McGuire.. this is awesome hockey....

wow, he is truely an idiot...

McGuire rarely has something nice to say about Montreal.

Last year on their playoff run he kept saying they will not make it.

Then this year he said Huet had been figured out and that Souray was not good enough for the NHL.

And now he is all over Crosby's jock all night.

Typical Mcguire

Advantage Habs. Even after Souray's gaffe we are still very much alive. The score is like this because of that long haul PK. I was praying with all of you. The hockey gods heard us, just not enough....

...Or is it? :clap: :hlogo:

Pittsburgh will eat some good pressure in the 3rd.

Does anyone really think it is a coincidence that while the Pens are in negotiations with Pittsburgh, they are winning all their games on PP chances?

Something really stinks in this league...

THe Habs have turned it up since the 7 minute PP, but I got a feeling that Koharksi will show up when we least need it in this game

Edited by Wamsley01

He could go lick Crosbys girly lips for all I care.

i wonder how we would perceive crosby's 'lips' if we had actually made it to the 1st overall pick in 2005...

Advantage Habs. Even after Souray's gaffe we are still very much alive. The score is like this because of that long haul PK. I was praying with all of you. The hockey gods heard us, just not enough....

...Or is it? :clap: :hlogo:

Pittsburgh will eat some good pressure in the 3rd.

I hope Sid gets crushed and misses a couple games and loses the scoring title by ONE point.

Would be HILARIOUS!

Well I knew Souray would get the game after that he always does, should have just been 10 5 and 2.

Good thing Streit is in the line-up so he can play defence.

Out of Town

3-1 Sabres

3-3 Devils Flyers

4-0 TB Car

4-2 Iles Thrash

5-1 Panthers CAps

i wonder how we would perceive crosby's 'lips' if we had actually made it to the 1st overall pick in 2005...

We would love it because we would be getting the calls of course! :clap:

I just have a few things to say:

Attaboy Sheldon. YOU MESS WITH KOIVU, YOU PAY.

2+5+10+game was insanely excessive. 7-minutes of penalty?

Pittsburgh fans mocking and waving bye bye to Sheldon as he left the game for defending Koivu after a tough hit? Unacceptable. The Hockey Gods are angry. Very angry.

Justice will be served...

Wow did you see the replay.. they guy dropped his gloves and punched back twice.. and didn't get a penalty... and Souray gets the gate...

Its time to call the league on that...

Carbonneau is so going to do that...

I've been watching the game and didn,t have the time to post anything because I was so mad ince the begining of the game, Crosby got hit and hit himself with his own freaking stick, he exagerated and then trips Lapierre infront of the ref, he htinks since hes the best player in the league he can do what ever he wants? After that he hides behind his big players and gets out of trouble when Lapierre gets all the shit, Lapierre is playing a great game and I'd like to see Crosby stop chickening out from Lapierre, I'm sure Lapierre can knock him down his eyes closed, good job Bonk, the players are still in the game...

And I won't start talking bout Souray... I am so ######ing mad, 4 minutes for fighting, but the other player drops the gloves, fights and doesn't get a penalty, Koivu gets hit, no penalty for that... Souray tried to protect his player, but they refs only understand that when Pits try to protect his players, they've been hitting Lapierre since the begining of the match, I don't get it...

almost a hat trick for bonk there...

why was that last play an icing call?

i thought that the icing rule was changed so that a missed pass was not considered icing? this was a pass that was just missed by the canadiens player...