Gainey's post-game reaction.

RobRock

After a back-and-forth loss to the visiting Ottawa Senators 5-3 on Saturday night, the second loss of the home-and-home series, Canadiens GM Bob Gainey was asked about his team's execution.

"I'm all for it," he replied.

:lol::D:P:):(

Edit: Added the "joke" subtitle.

Edited by Fanpuck33

Bob was always a player who didnt care. Yeah he was tough but he wasnt a team player and as a gm instead of putting those differences behind him hes even worse.

Your utter and total lack of any kind of hockey knowledge whatsoever is simply astounding. The monkey they had on TSN picking playoff winners understands more than you do.

:P

Your utter and total lack of any kind of hockey knowledge whatsoever is simply astounding. The monkey they had on TSN picking playoff winners understands more than you do.

:P

Her name was Magie. Magie the monkey.

Its safe to assume Bob Gainey doesnt care about the habs anymore and never has.

How can he not care anymore if he never has cared in the first place ?

Think it throught and try again......or just spare us all.

How can he not care anymore if he never has cared in the first place ?

"Let's try to pay attention to the language we've all agreed on"

/George Carlin

After a back-and-forth loss to the visiting Ottawa Senators 5-3 on Saturday night, the second loss of the home-and-home series, Canadiens GM Bob Gainey was asked about his team's execution.

"I'm all for it," he replied.

:lol::D:P:):(

Hilarious, and then kinda sad.

Bob was always a player who didnt care. Yeah he was tough but he wasnt a team player and as a gm instead of putting those differences behind him hes even worse.

Explaining the statement was most defenitly needed......I still dont get it thought or found it any less absurd.

Holds grudges ?

Explaining the statement was most defenitly needed......I still dont get it thought or found it any less absurd.

where you get that from I have no idea.

Can you guys please stop replying to his posts? Obviously he's just looking for attention. Stop replying to him and he goes away!

Its quite obvious by the random thoughts that he throws out. Just a 14 year old looking for mommy and daddys approval. JUst ignore him.

As for Gainey, he needs to worry about making a deal to improve this teams odds of pulling out of this skid.....and maybe making the playoffs

Edited by kaos

Its safe to assume Bob Gainey doesnt care about the habs anymore and never has.

:lool: :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool:

what a wonderful perspective!!! full of wonder... i wonder where it originates...

GO :hlogo: GO!

I thought BG comment was sarcastic and funny. Most importantly TRUE.

Agreed.

I think eabischerforlife needs a little attention. let's all give him a huge hug.

*calls Faerie*

I'm more interested in whether this HILARIOUS comment by Gainey is authentic, or just a gag some wag came up with. What's the source on the comment?

(Crapping on Gainey and calling him less than the quintessential a team player - I ask you).

The only reason Gainey left a comfortable job with the Stars to join the habs- he couldnt live with the declining fortunes of the Habs- He respects and has been part of habs history- he wants this team to win- he makes mistakes but let's not question his motivation

Edited by Strummerman

The only reason Gainey left a comfortable job with the Stars to join the habs- he couldnt live with the declining fortunes of the Habs- He respects and has been part of habs history- he wants this team to win- he makes mistakes but let's not question his motivation

i wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't a huge portion of truth in your statement... the canadiens were a big part of him for his whole playing career... i'm not surprised to see him decide to come back...

consider the history of this team... how many people have 'come back to the fold' to continue to contribute to the life of the team and its tradition

GO :hlogo: GO!