10th place

Oleg Petrov

It's late at night, and I just wanted to breathe the air. 10th place, 11th 3 points away...

Best wishes for Halak, but if Huet's play against Florida couldn't win a game - a shutout, except for the fact his own defencemen kicked him out of position - I don't imagine Halak can do much better, unless he has a better shot than I've heard.

Don't get me wrong, I tune in to every game hopeful for signs that the fever will finally break, and that sweat will roll down the forehead of the CH like pucks raining into an opponent's net, and I'll still be pulling for these guys until the end of the season...

But 10th place.

It will be a crazy finish 8 points between 3rd and 11th.

The only locks in the east in my opinion are NJ and Buffalo.

excellent point to keep in mind, jmmr...

parity has hit the eastern conference with a vengeance! as it is, no one, of the teams from 4th to 10th, can be really sure if they'll even be in the playoffs till the last weekend... :o:o:o:o:o

GO :hlogo: GO!

we're also something like 10 pts out of a top 3 pick... tempting...

we're closing on a top 10 pick. we can position ourselves on draft day to be as high(drafting wise) as possible

what we'd win the draft lottery and move ahead. is it 5 places you can jump if you win ??

We didn't call up any offensive players so don't expect much change. Carbo will probably put komi at center or some nonsense.

Nonono... I believe that's where Halak is being placed.. :D

Halak or maybe Carbo will stitch downey and murray together to form Murrdown! The horrible beast that can't skate, can't score and gets in fights but always loses.

Or Downray, cause that's what happens when they play, they go down :P