Huet out for Season

kaos

I don't think that we can win with eabischer in goal. the only shreds of playoff hopes left in me are now gone.

lets clean the house !!

Losing Huet doesn't seem to bother Carbonneau.

Both goalies have lost confidence in the last two months.

I say hockey Gods are punishing Habs for having such a good prospects and not use them.

It took injuries in order to see some players get the call up and hopefully staying in the NHL.

It took Bégin injury to bring up Lapierre.

It took Bonk short injury to see Grabovski potential.

It took Kovalev acceptance to gert out of the line ip to take Milroy up.

I took Huet season ending injury to see the rising of Halak.

Bob would never made the move the get rid of any player but if youth proves better then let's ride them until the end of the season including Chipchura, Grabovski and Kots so they are ready for next season.

Not a surprise really, after the annoucement of surgery on his hamstring, to expect him back before then end of the season would be overly ambitious. The good news is that the injury isn't as bad as previously thought ... which is good for his rehabilitation, and his long term flexibility.

Good luck Huet!

Well, we Habs fans have to keep some optimism that a playoff berth is still a possibility. I recall the Penguins had a 5 game losing streak twice this season, once in November and in December. You got to have faith!

Well, it's a good news. That means he could be back for the playoffs. (yeah yeah, if we make them)

Well, we Habs fans have to keep some optimism that a playoff berth is still a possibility. I recall the Penguins had a 5 game losing streak twice this season, once in November and in December. You got to have faith!

...and it's time for us to get hot :hlogo:

We meet Was, Nash, NYI, Toronto and NYR until the trade deadline.

If we want to be in the playoffs, no doubt we HAVE to win against Was, NYI and Toronto.

Nashville will be rough and NYR would be a bonus. 3 out of 5 would be nice added to the Columbus win.

We meet Was, Nash, NYI, Toronto and NYR until the trade deadline.

If we want to be in the playoffs, no doubt we HAVE to win against Was, NYI and Toronto.

Nashville will be rough and NYR would be a bonus. 3 out of 5 would be nice added to the Columbus win.

IMO - 22 games remaining. 10 against the division. We must own those 10 games. We must beat our division!

well maybe we trade huet to a team thats not gonna make the playoffs, for some good defence... IMO

Huet is our defence!!

We can trade Aebi (although im a fan, im a fan more of the habs, and this sounds better) for a good one. Halak can work it out till Huet is back. And after that be his backup. Next year Danis as backup and Halak no1 in Hamilton (he needs time to play)

Edited by Dutch_Habs_Fan

• 3 weeks later...
http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/article.jsp...313_120952_5824

Huet is ahead of schedule............. :clap:

Could he be ready for the 3rd round of the playoffs..............? :rolleyes:

Well the first report is that he was out for the season, but would be there for the 1st round. If he's not ready before the 3rd round, then it's BAD news. i don't see that in the article. the article says he's already facing shots! wow! that's pretty nice.. that means he could probably be back before the end of the regular season

I didn't read whatever article you posted but the Gazette article seems to imply that he may be back as early as next week? My guess is 7-10 days.