Game Thread | Hurricanes vs. Canadiens | 02/17/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

eric cole and Justin williams are out.That makes things even. Habs will win tonight!!!!!

Koivu HATRICK

3-0 HABS

HALAK SHUT-OUT

Tsk.. someone needs to talk to you about Game Thread Protocol... Never mention the S-word until after the game!

Welcome aboard, Saks-Avenue

Tsk.. someone needs to talk to you about Game Thread Protocol... Never mention the S-word until after the game!

Aebischer is playing tonight everyone...

And I think a Mod needs to edit that "S" word out of that post by SAKS-AVENUE lol, i am highly superstitious.

I dont care about the "S" word, I bet if Aebi gets one the final score will be 0-0 and we lose in the penaltyshots.

Lets get a win and I dont care if its 9-8 or 1-0. A win is all I want.

Milroy scores a goal tonight.

I have so many superstitons. Like I can only take the dirty coffee mug out of my truck on game days. Then I can't take it in it stays on my porch untill the next day. My habs jersey's been hanging on the same window in the living room since we upset Boston in the play-offs.............

I unstitched 44 and the name RICHER off that Jersey the year we won the cup in 93.

Right now nothing is working, so This might hurt you all but it's going to help us get out of the FUNK.

SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHUT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,SHIT-OUT,

Sorry.......

I had to!!!!!!

*Maybe some of the players check out HW just before jumping on the ice*

:blink::wacko::wacko::wacko:

Play hard for the full 60',

stay out of the box!

Go :hlogo: go!

;)

i sure hope they do.. or maybe Carbo passed on those words of wisdom! :D

BTW, I like the quote on your signature.

You know what everyone.......I was feeling bad but I'm not anymore. SHUT- OUT.

COME ON ....EVERYONE PUT IT IN YOUR THREAD>

If that's the rule it ain't working. We haven't had a shut-out all F#$king year.

I demand everyone to sue it in they're next post.

We've had 2

Well, words can't express how happy I am that I've got the feed for the celebration of the Laffs' 40 years of futility, rather than the advertised Habs game...

:angry:

Woops....Man I've followed every game and didn't even remember that. Oh well tonight and tomorrow will be three and four.

Well, they certainly feel like they were last season... :D

I figured I'd watch the game on the CBC feed.....since i have bell sat. TV, but man is the picture terrible! Guess they need the good camera's for the Leaf's game...

Guess I'll switch back to RDS............

Edited by kenadian