see the Amazon

ride a bike in the French countryside

See stone henge

visit my british friends

do a bike race

learn to drive motorcycles

have a tiny house in the mountains somewhere

Go watch a Liverpool - Man U game.

Learn to scuba dive (and do it with sharks).

Win 20 some millions dollars at lotery.

Defenitly be involved in a threesome with twin sisters :).

Give a 100$ bill to a homeless guy.

I don't really have a check list, but I do always enjoy new experiences.

Bullet train isn't all that impressive. Convenient, but not impressive. I ride the KTX in Korea all the time, and it chugs along at about 300 KMP/H. Fast ... but boring. A train, no matter how fast, is a train.

Just recently I ate Fugu, otherwise known as blowfish ... popularized my the Simpsons - "poison , poison , poison - tasty fish". That was interesting .... and EXTREME!

Next thing I want to do is MTB in Japan. And do some scuba somewhere in south east asia.

A high speed train like a TGV, Eurostar or the InterCityExpress in Germany.

Oh, I see. I thought it was a euphemism for killing yourself by shooting yourself in the head. :wacko::lol:

DK, that sounds really messed up :P

Ah a Bullit train, i thought i was very special to. But last summer i went with the Thalys from Rotterdam to Paris. Ok, it's comfortable, you there so fast. But it doesnt feel special, it doesnt feel fast when you're in it. But for sure you have to do it, so you know...you can mix it with your European trip ;)

(you can make it very cheap by staying @ all the european HW-members ;) )

Ski into a tree

Ride on the back of a garbage truck

Go to Switzerland

Watch the Habs win a Stanley Cup

Give Colin a good kick in the balls! :P

Bullet train isn't all that impressive. Convenient, but not impressive. I ride the KTX in Korea all the time, and it chugs along at about 300 KMP/H. Fast ... but boring. A train, no matter how fast, is a train.

That's right. Maybe standing up on a Bullet train would be on my check list. But it's a little to extreme for me...

See the Jets win a Super Bowl

Go to Fenway Park for a Sox/Yanks game

See an Avs game in Denver with my own kind. =P

See every team in the NHL play atleast once

Visit Holland

Try to find the village my father was born in (in Holland). It's probably not a village anymore.

Basically just do a European tour

Visit Tokyo

See Holland play live in a World Cup AND Euro game

Watch Team Canada play at the 2010 Olympics

Become a father

oh I forgot about 2010 olympics!

I've been to Fenway. Pretty darn cool

Yeah, me and my dad want to plan a trip to Boston for September/October so that I can see the Sox and he can see the Patriots. If a really good schedule comes out, I might even be able to see the Jets at the same time. I'd be a road fan though and Patriots fans can get pretty rowdy against Jets fans so I don't know if that'd be good idea. I could bring a sign that says "Please don't bother me, I'm on a special trip from Canada" but that might not help matters. :lol:

Not much too ask for as far as I'm concerned - I just want to celebrate at least one more Canadiens Cup win(preferably in person) before I move on from this ethereal plane of existence? :hlogo: :hockey::clap:

Better do that one last, or you might not get to the others.

:lol:

Thinking about Fenway Park, would be awesome.

Smoke weed in Amsterdam at 14h in a café.

Skiing in the Alpes.

Draw a tattoo saying "###### the Leafs" on Don Cherry's face when he'd be drunk as hell.

Better do that one last, or you might not get to the others.

lol..

I don't want to doing it, it just looks like so much fun. When you don't get seriously injured. I don't know how to ski but whenever someone's like "I skied into a tree the other day" (because that's something yuo hear every second day ;)) it just sounds so fun. Anyways.....

lol..

I don't want to doing it, it just looks like so much fun. When you don't get seriously injured. I don't know how to ski but whenever someone's like "I skied into a tree the other day" (because that's something yuo hear every second day ;) ) it just sounds so fun. Anyways.....

It actually isn't that funny. A girl I went to high school with hit a tree while skiing. She's lucky to still be alive.

You know thats quite boring, but yeah i know it sounds like every northamerican's dream...dunno why. Doesnt sound to attractive to me...

It's a kind of liberty. If you do so here in Canada or even worst in the US, you'll go straight in jail or have to pay a nice bill...

nah in canada they will say dont do that again, drug is bad mmmkay? then take the join away from you

Anyhow before I die i'd like to go Brazil, Australia, Japan and Germany :) I'd like to go to the Oktoberfest

nah in canada they will say dont do that again, drug is bad mmmkay? then take the join away from you

Anyhow before I die i'd like to go Brazil, Australia, Japan and Germany :) I'd like to go to the Oktoberfest

Make sure you visit Belgium on that tour. Here, every weekend is like Oktoberfest, if you visit the right places. No kidding.

:puke: :o:P;)