Official Scoreboard Watcher's Thread

Easy Ryder

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of teams to cheer for tonight.

GO habs GO

and tomorrow toronto play the rangers...who to cheer for ??

and tomorrow toronto play the rangers...who to cheer for ??

Rangers I guess cheer for teams that are already in. Although I do beieve it will be Candiens Leafs and Rangers in the bottom 3.

Rangers I guess cheer for teams that are already in. Although I do beieve it will be Candiens Leafs and Rangers in the bottom 3.

Yep. Looks that way. In a game like this, all that matters is that it doesn't go to overtime. I don't think we'll pass the Rangers though so I'd rather the ywin. And a Leafs win would make them leapfrog us (if we don't win).

Leafs 3 - 1

Ottawa 1 - 0 against Islanders

Rangers 5 - 2 against Philly

Tampa 2 - 1 against Washington

Leafs 4 - 2 Pittsburgh

Senators 2 - 1 Islanders

Rangers 5 - 3 Flyers

Lightning 2 - 1 Capitals

Need some comebacks tonight.

Leafs 4 - 2 Pittsburgh

Senators 2 - 1 Islanders

Rangers 5 - 3 Flyers

Lightning 2 - 1 Capitals

Need some comebacks tonight.

Leafs 4 - 2 Pittsburgh

Senators 4 - 1 Islanders

Rangers 6 - 4 Flyers

Lightning 3 - 1 Capitals

Islanders are done for, and the Flyers would need to play very un-Flyer like to catch the Rangers

Why is there a delay in the Pens/Leafs OT?

someone in the stands a fan, was hurt, needed help could have been a heart attack. they stopped to help him and once he was taken to the hospital, the game resumed.

leafs lucked out tonight and won, in overtime. the rangers won tonight as well and will be gunning for them, it should be good game.

Yeah and its onl TSN tomorrow night, really no idea who to cheer for just not a three point game but the out of town scoreboard as rarley been friendly to the Canadiens down the stretch.

I can't decide who I want to win. The leafs I hate but they are playing some good old desperate hockey as our beloved Habs are as well. This is my favorite kind of hockey. Last year we fuc$ed them and I don;t want a pay back this year.

Go rangers go!!!!!.......I think

Definitely going for the Ragz. Last thing I want to see is Toronto make the playoffs while the Habs sit out.

Montreal proved they could compete wit the Sabres (though, they do have injuries to some significant players). Thus, it wouldn't be too bad if the two teams matched up in the playoffs.

Go Ragz!

Habs have gotta cheer for the Rangers. If Leafs beat them but then the Rags beat us... we're pretty much out.

GO RANGERS GO!!!

I have the same wish for tonight game.

Rags should win even if that put us further behind them.

The game in hand that Toronto has on us is that game.

We can't go back to 9th seed.

I never thought i would say that but Go RAGS.

When in doubt, cheer for the team not named the Leafs! (I'm a broken record, I know)

Anyway, I'm giving up trying to keep up with mathematical probabilities, and keeping it simple: here's hoping for the status quo - root for any team currently in playoff position over any other team on the outside. Keeping 8th spot and facing Buffalo would be fine.

Go Rangers!

So if the rangers win today, but the habs beat them, we can still pass the rangers if they don't get 4/4 points against the pens/isles? Is wins the first tie breaker or season series?

Tiebreaker

1. The fewer number of games played (i.e., superior points percentage).

2. The greater number of games won.

3. The greater number of points earned in games between the tied clubs. If two clubs are tied, and have not played an equal number of home games against each other, points earned in the first game played in the city that had the extra game shall not be included. If more than two clubs are tied, the higher percentage of available points earned in games among those clubs, and not including any "odd" games, shall be used to determine the standing.

4. Goal differential