Official Scoreboard Watcher's Thread

Easy Ryder

Minnesota is good but they have no playoff experience. I say they're out in the first round but a really scary team for the next couple years.

Nashville is dangerous if they get healthy in time. I picked Anaheim at the beginning of the year for the West but I hate the Ducks.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minnesota is good but they have no playoff experience. I say they're out in the first round but a really scary team for the next couple years.

Nashville is dangerous if they get healthy in time. I picked Anaheim at the beginning of the year for the West but I hate the Ducks.

Seeing that it's all but guaranteed that they play the Knuckleheads in the first round, I really hope you're wrong about that. I've got my fingers crossed for a repeat of 2003.

I agree about Nashville, they'll be a force, but I really have no feelings towards them. As for the Ducks, well, they have Selanne. :wub:

Seeing that it's all but guaranteed that they play the Knuckleheads in the first round, I really hope you're wrong about that. I've got my fingers crossed for a repeat of 2003.

I agree about Nashville, they'll be a force, but I really have no feelings towards them. As for the Ducks, well, they have Selanne. :wub:

Oh geez, as a Avalanche/Flames fan, you know I do. I hate to admit but they're a team that can do some damage though. Luongo in the playoffs is a very scary thing IMO.

Man, all the east rivals win tonight, again! At least Tampa's losing officially adds their #6 spot to the horserace. 4 points seperating 6 teams, wow. Heck, Atlanta's spot is just 2 points ahead of Tampa, another loss or two and they will be in the thick of things too.

All the habs can do is keep winning..someone's gonna stumble.

Oh geez, as a Avalanche/Flames fan, you know I do. I hate to admit but they're a team that can do some damage though. Luongo in the playoffs is a very scary thing IMO.

True enough, but they're the lowest-scoring playoff-bound team in the West. I wouldn't be surprised to see them go out like the Flames did last year.

Rangers and Islanders tomorrow. Hopefully it will be a 2 point game. Pretty much whoever wins will both help us and hurt us. But it is good that both teams won't get 2 points.

Let the catching up in "games in hand begin" :clap:

It's hard to say who i prefer to win NYR_NYI? I would say the Isles.

If the ISles win the Rags remains 1 pts reach and no game in hand.

And we play the Rags twice including tuesday, So it is better that everything stays close and we beat them ourselves

I think I will say the Rangers just becuase they are playing so well right now and are playing such a great team game. I know they only have 2 home games left but I just do not see the Rangers missing the playoffs.

And the Rangers play good hockey in the 2nd game of a back to back....

16 pts out of 20 while the Isles have 8 out of 20 (or something close to these numbers....just caught the stats real quick when it started)

Wow, NHL network is actually showing a "live" game... NYR/NYI and NBC's showing the Pens/Bruins.. 3-0 Pens after 1

I keep track of the standings using a spreadsheet, we need philly wayyy to much for my likening...

Playoff team schedules

This is great but I think you need to include Atlanta. They are 4 points ahead of us. We can only catch 1 of Tampa and Atlanta and probably Atlanta will finish ahead of Tampa but ...

There will be some equal points at the 7-8-9th seed at the end.

Montreal 39 wins leads both Toronto and Isles 36 wins.

Rags won this Sunday, they are due for a road game loss tuesday.

Atlanta, Tampa and CArolina will play each two games together.

Stat wise i say we will make it but no more three points games!!