Official Scoreboard Watcher's Thread

Easy Ryder

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leafs Thrashers tonight don't really know who to cheer for!

Regulation winner I guess.

Go Atlanta. T.O. has a good road record. Catching Atlanta is not an option anyway due to divison lead seed. If they sink, someone else takes 3rd - that doesn't help us at all

Edited by ATHLÉTIQUE.CANADIEN

Go Atlanta. T.O. has a good road record. Catching Atlanta is not an option anyway due to divison lead seed. If they sink, someone else takes 3rd - that doesn't help us at all

Thats the thing though the Thrashers own the tie breaker with the Candiens because they have more wins at the moment which leads me to possibly cheer for the Leafs as the Bolts or Canes could possibly over take Atlanta.

It is a real 6 of one half a dozen of the other!

Thats the thing though the Thrashers own the tie breaker with the Candiens because they have more wins at the moment which leads me to possibly cheer for the Leafs as the Bolts or Canes could possibly over take Atlanta.

It is a real 6 of one half a dozen of the other!

Thrasher's period - keep the Leafs out!!!!!!! Kill them now...... PLEASE

Thrasher's period - keep the Leafs out!!!!!!! Kill them now...... PLEASE

100% with you. Less team in the race = better chances for the :hlogo:

Go anybody but TO, Tampa, Caroline, NYR and NYI.

640toronto.com leef radio

:puke:

There's an Atlanta one but you have to register.

1-0 ATL

Devereaux injured. Will he be back?

i don't know about devereaux but go thrashers go

GO :hlogo: GO!

Darn! No wonder the Leafs are hot - they have the old Pope on their side!

now, THAT is funny! :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool:

I really hope both the Habs and Leafs get in, need all the Canadian teams in we can get so we can see a all Canadian final

BLASPHEMY! :angry:

As for me, I hate all the Canadian teams with the exception of Montreal. I'd rather see Florida win the Cup than any of those bums.

:o

Let's review this, Pierre, because I don't think you're getting it! ;) If you want to be a Habs fan, by definition you are not only NOT a Leafs fan, but you cheer for whoever they're playing against. (Only exception: if a Leaf victory will improve the Habs playoffs chances, as we saw when they played Carolina).

This is not about making political statements, being pro-Canada or anti-U.S., Bush, Harper, Bill O'Reilly or Chantal Hebert. This is HOCKEY! It's pure, free, and one thing is clear: Canadiens fans DON'T like the Leafs!

:rolleyes:

Heheh, I tried explaining the same thing to my roommate the other night when he was confused about me cheering for an American team over the laffs.

Absolutely classic moment in Leaf's/Thrashers game.

The scene:

Thrashers in 6th. Leafs in 9th tied for 11th. Score 1-1 early in the third. Thrashers buzzing in the leaf's zone.

The dialogue:

The Leaf's announcer (Harry Bowen) says:

"There's a lot of hockey to be played yet but there *is* a possiblity that this is a playoff preview .... Sutton shot. Scores."

:lol::lol::lol:

Edited by Peter Puck

going to overtime... the leafs get one point... that means that they're one point behind the canadiens with an equal amount of games played...

makes the two weekend games even more important...

let's get two wins...

Noyce! Sucks they got the point, but at least they didn't get the two ... the glass is half full, though it would be better dry ;)

Me thinks I'd like the Habs to play the Thrashers if we make it to the dance.

Noyce! Sucks they got the point, but at least they didn't get the two ... the glass is half full, though it would be better dry ;)

Me thinks I'd like the Habs to play the Thrashers if we make it to the dance.

Sabres are the more likely matchup. It'll be tough but don't think for one minute that the posters on Sabre's boards won't be VERY NERVOUS :D

Stay away from 7th

Sabres are the more likely matchup. It'll be tough but don't think for one minute that the posters on Sabre's boards won't be VERY NERVOUS :D

Stay away from 7th

stay away from new jersey... crud... brodeur owns our team... :puke: :puke: :puke: