I finished High School

Pierre the Great

yikes what a nightmare that was. Living under a cloud for basically 4 years (this whole mess started back in '03 of my junior year in high school, thanks to a dumb teacher).

well I can proudly say, I've graduated and on to University now either BC or Seattle which ever one takes me.

To bigger and better things I guess.

finally.

fin.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as much as I love politics, and anything political, I can't do it as a career.

Who wants to be labeled a "career politician." Not I but I do have political aspirations of some kind, I would be lying if I said I didn't.

The Seattle school is a Liberal Arts intensive university. Its pretty darn good for politics, a lot of politicians came from there. There main teachers are ex Labour MP's. Ambassadors visit. The King of Norway comes (its a scandinavian school). I'd study abroad in Norway and study government for a semester or two. I'd travel Europe etc.

I very well could pass that up for the BC school. Yeah that sounds crazy especially since its always been my dream. But I just don't see me doing it, I'd be super stressed out as is and I've realized most of my politics is fueled by anger. That's not good.

So yeah, basically I'm like passing up a super model for a really really nice girl, but no supermodel. I'm fine with that. My giant ego can take a chill pill, for now.

Congratulations PTG, sounds like you've had to work hard to get where you are, taking care of your family and delivering papers while studying, mahn lots of high schoolers spend their time smokin' joints and tossing a frisbee, so good for you for getting through.

Hope you get into BC for Uni -- there are some great frisbee players in Canada ;)

Congratulations PTG, sounds like you've had to work hard to get where you are, taking care of your family and delivering papers while studying, mahn lots of high schoolers spend their time smokin' joints and tossing a frisbee, so good for you for getting through.

Hope you get into BC for Uni -- there are some great frisbee players in Canada ;)

:lol:

Here's the break down of schools:

BC School: I become the Master Urban Planner and maybe a lawyer to boot

Seattle School: Karl Rove of the left

now I want a peaceful life, I chose A.

Way to go m8, nice accomplishment, the world is on your feet now! Now get in Malaspina!!

do you see the light at the end of the formal education tunnel?

after high school, i went for another (effectively) six years... three years at windsor university, one at teacher's college, one for upgrading my degree and another for my masters... it was all well worth it though... for a teacher, a masters puts you at the top pay category... bucks... mmmmm... good...

GO :hlogo: GO!

Good job mahn. US Highschools go longer than the ones in Montreal (& Quebec, eh?). I was out 3 years ago, graduated at 16... about a month b4 I turned 17, actually.

Anyway, good luck with Uni! :D

way to got PTG and good luck with your future projects. finishing high school is a big step...heck, look at shortcat..he's still in kindergarden...

:clap: I know how you feel, i will finish my U in april and my final training course on june 15. I can't wait.

congrats !!

whats your major ??

congrats !!

whats your major ??

It's called "Animation et Recherche Culturelles" Basicaly, i'm gonna work for sports federation like Hockey Québec or Fédération québécoise du sport étudiant (this is where i presently do my training course to complete my BAC).

my ultimate goal is to work for Club de Hockey Canadien at 35 years old, so in 12 years.

ah yes, the glory days of high school..... faint memories of a time long since gone!!!!!

Congratulations..... :clap::clap::clap:

do you see the light at the end of the formal education tunnel?

after high school, i went for another (effectively) six years... three years at windsor university, one at teacher's college, one for upgrading my degree and another for my masters... it was all well worth it though... for a teacher, a masters puts you at the top pay category... bucks... mmmmm... good...

for me? not really. I'll go as far as I can go, because I'm really really really good at to subjects geography and everything associated with it or politics.

If I chose geography then I'd want to get into SFU or UBC for my masters and then heck why not go for the PHD.

If I chose poly sci then its law school

I rather go with A, because its less stressful on the PTG.

Yeah Maca, if I had graduated with my class that would have been in '05 and I'd be 18 going on 19.

ah yes, the glory days of high school..... faint memories of a time long since gone!!!!!

Congratulations..... :clap::clap::clap:

faint is the word, n'est-ce pas... and getting 'fainter' all the time...

my days of high school weren't glory days... they were lost days and difficult days... i didn't get to know 'glory days' till i went to teacher's college and i did my masters... those were good days...

my days of high school weren't glory days... they were lost days and difficult days... i didn't get to know 'glory days' till i went to teacher's college and i did my masters... those were good days...

My school career:

K- to grade 2 great

3-5 only good because of the british chick

6-12 pure hell

I've been going through a 'Quiet Revolution' here in about 5hrs. All the crap I've been through from 1996-to yesterday in 2007 is gone, it disappeared. about time.

I have to say that both my grade school and high school were great years with the exception of grade 3 - pure hell thanks to a nasty old b@#$%!h of a teacher..... she was unreal. Ended up that my dad went in to the school and set that woman back a mile or two(he wasn't kind to her!!!!!)

College was great too..... but life moves on and all is relevant to the time and moment. A higher calling has arrived? ;):)

My best years in school so far have been Grades 6 & 9. This year has been a bit of a rough one but the second half has been better, for sure.

Life is good. B)

oh my gawd those are great..I remeber seeing the: find X but the others are awesome !!

where'd you get them ??

Edited by marky_and_komi