Anaheim Ducks Win The 2007 Stanley Cup

I still don't see it happening.

lol..

You always make posts like that.

"Team X will not win the Stanley Cup."

"Player X will not sign with so and so."

Always make the predictions that have a 90% chance of being true. Where are your guts!? :P

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol..

Always make the predictions that have a 90% chance of being true. Where are your guts!? :P

PTG with guts? Nah..... can't see it ever happening. :lol:

I was wrong. Oooops.

Buffalo has a tiny glimmer of hope. There's a light at the end of a 500 mile long tunnel, but there's a light.

Buffalo is home for game 5. If?...

...oh brother it's bad

Remember. Senators in FIVE. I'm guarenteeing a Sens victory on Friday!

:D

Sens will most likley win game 5.

Might have been a good decision for them to let BUffalo win one game so thier lay off between series is not so long.

lol, trying to rationalize the loss? :P

Well, if Ottawa's going to choke, tonight's loss was the beginning of a long-lasting cough.

More like the begining of a long vomit session.

lol..

Actually, I'd much rather read something that has 90% chance of being true, then someone blowing wind out there butt about something that has a 3% chance of being true. Everyone has an opinion, or can speculate ... why would you want to read it? NYR will win the SC, no, VC will. No way, SJS will ... blah, blah, blah. Tell me something that is 90% true any day over speculation.

And, on that note, I hope the Senators win. Go Canadian team go .... but if they don't, I don't care. Once the Habs were eliminated I became more interested in the Bulldogs ... go DOGS go!!!

I think one game is fair...it will be a hard hole for the Ducks to fill. They really need to win the next game or they are done like dinner.

Personally I think that kind of reasoning is BS. It's how things work, but it's not how things SHOULD work. That's how they do it, but it's not right.

Why should he get a lesser suspension just because he happens to be a valuable player to his team? If it had been Brad May or Thornton or Random Filler who'd smashed Holmström's face into the glass, don't you think the NHL would have handed out a longer suspension? And that is total BS.

-------------

I don't think the Sabres played better than the Sens at all. I think Miller saved their bacon.

Drury bagged another GWG. I think he's got 15 career playoff GWG's, second among active players only to Joe Sakic (18) and just ahead of Peter Forsberg (14). At leat I think so. They showed a graph of it, I think it was during Game 3 in the Sens-Sabres series. I'm not sure it's all-time active leaders or if it was since 1999, you see so much information that it's hard to keep things apart.

Edited by Doktor Kosmos

On a lighter note, we'll take Game 5.

B)

Yes! I guarentee you guys take game 5. SENS IN FIVE!

:D

Actually, I'd much rather read something that has 90% chance of being true, then someone blowing wind out there butt about something that has a 3% chance of being true. Everyone has an opinion, or can speculate ... why would you want to read it? NYR will win the SC, no, VC will. No way, SJS will ... blah, blah, blah. Tell me something that is 90% true any day over speculation.

But what's the point of making a post that says "Columbus will not win the Stanley Cup this year" and saying nothing more? Not only is it useless, but he says it like he's making some bold statement.

Now, just for PTG I will say GO SABRES GO! :clap:

Columbus will make the playoffs in the next two seasons.

Anyways, I knew we'd lose Game 5. Buffalo is too good to just be swept away but no way do we lose Game 5. Even if we win this series in 7, I'll be happy. No matter how you get there, you really can't complain about making it to the Stanley Cup Finals.

Columbus will never make the playoffs much less the Cup finals.

Columbus has got a very solid foundation in place. They should have made the playoffs last year. This year they should be even better.