Anaheim Ducks Win The 2007 Stanley Cup

They have to put the camera somewhere else in the Joe. Every time the crowd stands up the camera gets blocked.

Selänna and McDonald have been invisible. Only really good Ducks are Getzlaf and Giguere IMO, and Getzlaf hasn't really been that good either inthe last 20. The Wings should've won this game 6-0.

You have to wonder about Pronger and his ice-time. Maybe it would do him good to have his ice-time reduced.

The Wings are forechecking pretty well I think. Zetterburg and Datsyuk have been great. And I think the fat lipped Greek has been really good too on defense.

The expert commentator took the chance to get some Hatcher/Flyers bashing in.

There's been some questionable calls in this game. The call on whichever Duck it was that got sent off to give Detroit a 5-on-3 in the seocond was real abd. And I think the penelty on Datsyuk was a horrible call. No way that is a penelty.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Selanne and he's had a great career resurgence but the last thing the Habs need is another old player.

Yeah a player with back to back 40+ goal seasons, who when with Koivu elevates his game an enormous amount.

and then get punch in the face !!

If the Habs sign Briere he will be touted as the saviour, go on to score 75-85 points and be torn apart in the media for not scoring 100 points. The Habs System would not work very well for Briere to flourish I hope it changes and the Habs use their speed and offence but I just feel they will play way to defensive. Briere would also not be encouraged to be creative because creativity can cause lots of turnovers which cause penalties and goals. Carbonneau would not stand for that.

If the Habs sign Briere he will be touted as the saviour, go on to score 75-85 points and be torn apart in the media for not scoring 100 points.

He'll score 100 points after the Habs dump him for a 3rd ;)

He'll score 100 points after the Habs dump him for a 3rd ;)

Flawless way to get a 3rd out of nothing.