Anaheim Ducks Win The 2007 Stanley Cup

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I really doubt these arenas have a lot of stuff going on during playoff time, so I don't see them having to work around arena schedules. I can't think of a good reason for this break. That's one good thing about the NBA playoffs, they move to the next series ASAP.

It's also weird to hockey still going in June.

I started skating again for the next season about two weeks ago. It feels great to be back on the ice. Hockey in May-June is great :)

I started skating again for the next season about two weeks ago. It feels great to be back on the ice. Hockey in May-June is great :)

hockey is great ANY time !!!

Sens in 6.....Why? Because that's my hometown and it's gonna be great to see them beat faceless corporate America where people who live less than 3 blocks from the Honda Centre couldn't tell you what an offside is.

SENS = CANADA'S TEAM (get used to it baby!!!!!!)

I'm getting tired of this break seriously wtf!

Its almost like the season is over. NHL is on life support here and to postpone the start so long is ridiculous.

I agree there. It was a ridiculously long break. I watched almost all playoffs games since Round 2 and right now I have a lot less interest. How can the players to stay mentally focus when you have a week off. It broke the intensity. I hope at least that with the full energy level the players will offer a great performance. And hopefully the momentum will be on Ottawa's side!