Anaheim Ducks Win The 2007 Stanley Cup

Bettman is fixing the game, I'm sure of it.

Don Cherry nailed it in coaches corner. Ottawa has the layover more. They'll wake up. They can still win but their transisiton has to be clutch MORE. The Ducks are covering the back end well to stop them. Will Giggy get dopey not stopping shots for a while?

Ottawa has to get more transition play going.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The lay over excuse would have worked if they'd only be on 2 days rest of something. But both teams have been off a week. No excuses, just slow and sluggish just like everyone was predicting with the super long break.

Remember that SC final experience stuff that was being talked about? It's showing now.

3-2 Anaheim.

Ottawa, it's time to start running on steroid desperate fumes! Ottawa has to get KILLER!

Now they can ice the puck

Time for 30 million people to storm the offices of the NHL in New York and hold Bettman hostage :angry:

Man, just stop now. The Ducks are the better team. Bettman wouldn't be fixing the game. Getz scored and the Ducks win. All I'm going to say.

Great game by the Ducks, they deserved to win. They outplayed the Sens nearly the entire game.

Who on the Ducks has 'experience'? Besides Mr. I hate Canada?

Both Neidermeyers have been in the finals multiple time, Pahlsson and MacDonald were in the Finals in 2003, and Giguere was the Conn Smythe winner that year.

Now let's look at the Senators: Dean McAmmond and Oleg Saprykin have been to the finals, and neither of them play much.

Both made it to the Conference Finals last year, so no edge there.

Experience advantage = Ducks

Yeah, Giggy with all that experience has to count for something. Emery has been great and Cam Ward came out of nowhere last year to win, but I'm sticking with the Duckies.

That was a fantastic game. Wow, I cannot believe how hard the ducks hit! I am glad to see the passion of hockey on the Habfans #1 board here.

I turned on the Toronto sports station to see if they were going to talk about the BlueJays victory; all they are talking about is loser leaf fans disgruntled if Ottawa win a cup. Man what a pathetic Loser city!!!! Love Montreal, Montreal fans and Montreal sports franchises. People of toronto should take a valium and learn to like real T-DOT sports teams, Blue Jays, Argos, Raptors and a new fun to watch Soccer Team.

loser leaf fans disgruntled if Ottawa win a cup....

Yeah, hear ya. I'm not keen on Ottawa winning but it's not that big a deal. With Leaf fans you'd think a earth killer meteor was heading towards the earth or something :wacko:

In 1993, the eventual champs dropped game 1. Ottawa had better learn from our history. Hopefully they don't need to call for a stick measure to win game 2

The one and only thing I can respect the Ducks for is how strong they are during the last ten minutes of a game.

Pahlsson had 4 shots and 8 hits last game, along with a blocked shot and 54% in the faceoff circle. He was +1.

Rob Niedermayer had 6 shots and 5 hits, had an assist and was +1.

Travis Moen had 2 shots and 2 hits and was +1 while scoring the game-winning goal with 2:51 remaining in the game.

All 3 players played 18-19 minutes.

Not bad for a checking line.

Yeah, hear ya. I'm not keen on Ottawa winning but it's not that big a deal. With Leaf fans you'd think a earth killer meteor was heading towards the earth or something :wacko:

In 1993, the eventual champs dropped game 1. Ottawa had better learn from our history. Hopefully they don't need to call for a stick measure to win game 2

and what about reaching finals and dominating Ottawa on almost every aspects of the game of hockey?