Anaheim Ducks Win The 2007 Stanley Cup

Bull crap. I've seen far less of a kicking motion disallowed before.

He didn't kick it forward. It was an awesome redirection, going full speed with Getzalf on his back. Amazing play.

Kicking motion, redirection.. too much confusion and controversy. They should simply remove that rule. Are they really thinking a goalie could get hurt with a skate kick? And I think we would see some nice goals.

It's funny to hear Brett Hull on NBC complain about the goal and that it should not be allowed.. Hello Brett Hull 1999 SC winning goal againts Buffalo?! lol

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, I don't see how they can constantly let players get away with hits to the head.

Pronger suspended.. again. Good time to put more pressure on Niedermayer. Neil seems good at it :)

Sens won't do like the Red Wings.. they will take advantage of Pronger's suspension! Go Sens!

I still expect the Ducks to take game 4. Last night was one of those off games the team usually plays. They'll come right back(like always) and play like they should next game and Getzlaf will lead them to victory.

I still expect the Ducks to take game 4. Last night was one of those off games the team usually plays. They'll come right back(like always) and play like they should next game and Getzlaf will lead them to victory.

Yupp, I agree completely.

I disagree.. Spezza's line won't be shut down again and will explode in Game 4. Beside the first line, the Sens have nice depth. Their 4th line is playing really well (let's hope McAmmond will play next game). Their 3rd line was very effective. Neil played only 10 minutes last game, but it seems like he was always on the ice. He was dominating.

Plus their D is really good.

Guys, the Sens have to win this year.. they are dued for a long time. They nicely built their team and adapted after their past failures. So let them win this year. Next year they will be more content and will fall againts the HABS!!

I'm going for the Ducks, but I'm glad the Sens won last night, makes for a MUCH better series.

I'm hoping they win game 4 to tie it up as well, I'd hate for such a good series to be over in 5 games.

Ducks in 7!

I disagree.. Spezza's line won't be shut down again and will explode in Game 4. Beside the first line, the Sens have nice depth. Their 4th line is playing really well (let's hope McAmmond will play next game). Their 3rd line was very effective. Neil played only 10 minutes last game, but it seems like he was always on the ice. He was dominating.

Plus their D is really good.

Guys, the Sens have to win this year.. they are dued for a long time. They nicely built their team and adapted after their past failures. So let them win this year. Next year they will be more content and will fall againts the HABS!!

True, the Senators have built a good team and this is it now for them. They are due for a cup but you can say that for a few teams. I'll be the homer that I am and say the Canucks are certainly due for a cup. More so than Ottawa, that's for sure. At least, that's how I feel. :lol:

Anyways, the Ducks are due for a cup as well.

Make way everyone, blind homer Ottawa fan is here.

*takes deep breath*

GO SENS GO!!!

GO SENS GO!!!

GO SENS GO!!!

And 1 game isn't enough. Repeated action by the same doofus, should've been two.

We all knew that Ottawa was going to have home ice. We knew that they would make adjustments. We knew it would be a difficult game for Anaheim. But now, the Ottawa home ice mystic is over. Anaheim is looking in the mirror today. The mirror is staring back bigtime just like it did for the Sens coming home empty handed. The next game, Anaheim will be more effective. Pronger or not. Now the series is going to get interesting. The bad blood has spilled forth and will now intensify IMO. Game 4 ought to be a barn burner. :hockey:

Game 4 will be very low scoring 3 goals or less.

Spezza's line is dued, Pronger is out and Niedermayer/Beauchemin are near exhaustion. The Sens are back on tract after their 1 week-off and will set up the pace of Game 4 and be in command of the Finals from now on. In the first 2 games they appeared out of pace and respecting too much the Ducks. Let skill, intensity and depth win over undiscipline, cheap shots and big three. ^_^

I seem to remember during the Canucks series that the Ducks play really only 3 lines with 3 defensive pairings. I remember they got really tired in those OT games because the 3 lines only caught up with them.

To me that's the Duck's weakness. If your a fast/physical team you can wear the Ducks down.