Anaheim Ducks Win The 2007 Stanley Cup

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Double OT now? Gah. I've gotta get up in 5 and a half hours. But.. so... sick...

GO WINGS GO!

(If I don't comeback, it's because I finally found a way to fall asleep.

Johan Franzen!!!

Wings win 2-1 in double OT & move onto the second round by winning the series 4-2.

I'm 7-for-7 in my predictions regarding who will make it onto round 2.

If Dallas wins tomorrow, it'll be a perfect 8. :D

true, but one less canadian team isn't right.

When is Chelios going to retire? seriously.

As much as I hate him, the dude can still play. I have a feeling Sakic is gonna be the same way along with a lot of other players. With the training these guys do, they can play a hell of a lot longer.

Slept right through the Flames game I knew it did not matter anyways Game 5 was the clincer for either team.

I hope the NUCK's game is incredible tomorrow.

Go Stars Go! ;)

Johan Franzen!!!

Wings win 2-1 in double OT & move onto the second round by winning the series 4-2.

I'm 7-for-7 in my predictions regarding who will make it onto round 2.

If Dallas wins tomorrow, it'll be a perfect 8. :D

payback time for Franzen... a day after he was slashed by McLennan

Slept right through the Flames game I knew it did not matter anyways Game 5 was the clincer for either team.

I hope the NUCK's game is incredible tomorrow.

It should be. The Canucks have always responded well after horrible performances. Vigneault let the team know he wasn't impressed and I expect the team to come out with one of it's best performances and with the crowd right there behind them, I fully expect them to win today.

If Crawford was still the coach, to me it would be that the playoffs are over for sure. However, Vigneault gives me confidence that he'll have the guys fired up tonight. This team knows the past too well and I expect them to do whatever it takes to win tonight and not let what's happened in the past happen yet again.

I'm so pumped for this game! Just can't wait till puck drop!

GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It should be. The Canucks have always responded well after horrible performances. Vigneault let the team know he wasn't impressed and I expect the team to come out with one of it's best performances and with the crowd right there behind them, I fully expect them to win today.

If Crawford was still the coach, to me it would be that the playoffs are over for sure. However, Vigneault gives me confidence that he'll have the guys fired up tonight. This team knows the past too well and I expect them to do whatever it takes to win tonight and not let what's happened in the past happen yet again.

I'm so pumped for this game! Just can't wait till puck drop!

GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what happened to your go stars go crap? :blink::wacko:

what happened to your go stars go crap? :blink::wacko:

The second Morrow scored the OT goal in game 5, I knew it was over. I knew the Canucks past was coming back and starting all over again. I knew game 7 was coming. This time I'm now holding out hope that they'll come through this time. That this will be the Game 7 where it all changes and that the Canucks prevail. I just sense this team has what it takes and will come through. I believe in this team and they will win tonight. It's our turn now and the team lead by Nazzy know what they have to do.

wow, that's not what you were saying 2 days ago.

They lost game 6 didn't they? I knew it was going to happen. It was kind of reverse phsychology as well but meh. Tonight is huge. This will decide Naslund's legacy. I can't wait to see which Canucks team comes to play tonight.