Anaheim Ducks Win The 2007 Stanley Cup

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some things that non-Canuck fans wouldn't realize would be that with Salo and Bieksa out...

Get the 2nd game Canucks. This team will need to be willing to risk all out injury next game. Will they get it through their heads? Vigneault challenged them. What's it going to take? The victory over Dallas means nothing. Only one important thing is relevant. Hello? They can't pull this non offensive trick against Anaheim like they did with Dallas. That's like the Death Star versus Alderaan.

Alderaan correction courtesy of dark_faerie87

Edited by ATHLÉTIQUE.CANADIEN

Get the 2nd game Canucks. This team will need to be willing to risk all out injury next game. Will they get it through their heads? Vigneault challenged them. What's it going to take? The victory over Dallas means nothing. Only one important thing is relevant. hello? They can't pull this non offensive trick against Anaheim like they did with Dallas. That's like the Death Star versus Alderon.

*Alderaan. ;)

I stopped watching. Good think as McDonald has the hat trick now. :lol:

Oh well. This series is dependent on one major thing and that's how long the Canuck's key players are going to be out. Depending on this I actually can see us taking this series. Yes I just said Vancouver advancing. :lol: However, at the same time this could be done in 4. Even though I highly doubt that will happen, we need Bieksa and Salo at the very least to be successful.

Anyways I've enjoyed the season and next season, we're only going to get better. :D I can't wait to watch faerie's reaction of us being better next year. :lol: Remember, this was the transition year. Now it's time to put in some of our young guns. Which Vancouver rarely ever has so it's a pleasant change. ^_^

Oh well. This series is sependent on one major thing and that's how long are the Canuck's key players going to be out. Depending on this I actually can see us taking this series. Yes I did just say Vancouver advancing. :lol: However, at the same time this could be done in 4. Even though I highly doubt that will happen, we need Bieksa and Salo at the very least to be successful.

Anyways I've enjoyed the season and next season, we're only going to get better. :D I can't wait to watch faerie's reaction of us being better next year. :lol: Remember, this was the transition year. Now it's time to put in some of our young guns. Which Vancouver rarely ever has so it's a pleasant change. ^_^

:clap:

:huh::huh:

you're already waving the white flag? :blink:

:huh::huh:

you're already waving the white flag? :blink:

Not at all. ;)

I'm just making Faerie tremble at the thought of having to endure a Canuck team that's even better than this year's. :lol: It will be a sight to behold. ^_^

Oh well. This series is dependent on one major thing and that's how long the Canuck's key players are going to be out. Depending on this I actually can see us taking this series. Yes I just said Vancouver advancing. :lol: However, at the same time this could be done in 4. Even though I highly doubt that will happen, we need Bieksa and Salo at the very least to be successful.

You're forgetting something. Montreal will be (or they better be...) playing their young guns next year too. And we have better young guns. :king:

Not at all. ;)

I'm just making Faerie tremble at the thought of having to endure a Canuck team that's even better than this year's. :lol: It will be a sight to behold. ^_^

Nope, my loins still aren't trembling. Maybe try dressing Salo up in a pink tutu. :P

That would require the Canucks winning the Cup. I don't see that happening anytime soon.

You never know. B)

Yea, I know the Habs are pretty deep. :lol: We've got some promising kids though that most people don't even know about. I'll say one and let you find out about the other two. Mason Raymond. :)

Anyways, you're going to have plenty of nightmares soon enough. In reality and your dreams. :ninja: